• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How do I determine how much lift I have

Gman69bronco

I bought a 69 Bronco, but I'm not sure how much suspension lift I have. No body lift. I know my caster is off, because it's really squirrely . It measures 10 inches from axle housing to frame. And can someone recommend what degree bushings to use? Thanks

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
Measure from the top of the axle tube to the bottom of the frame. Front is 7" stock. Not sure on the back, but its less than 7 stock.

Take it to an alignment shop and see what the caster is currently. I don't know the recommended range, but once you have both, you will know which bushings you need.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Welcome
you have about a 3in lift. as for bushings well go with 7degree broncos didnt have much caster to begin with and you need all you can get.