• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How many Day 1 and Day 2 reservation folks.....

eb-nutt1

I started with 12/13, 12/20, 12/27, 1/3 hopefully 1/3 will be my last move.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I can tell you from being around the automotive industry, nothing at the manufacturers based in the south gets built from Dec 24th-Jan 3rd...they shut down for Christmas holidays and di maintenance/installation during that time...wouldn't want anything built that first week after either, lol...I've seen the robots/assembly line do some crazy things from the maintenance work done

ransil

Bronco Guru
Can't believe you'd take a pic of it with dirt on the door!!!!!!!!!! 99% of the folks on Bronco 6g would pass out and need months of therapy if they saw that :p

gotta test drive them... they did send it to detail while I was paying for it.

House

Minutia Militia
White Christmas here!

Attachments

• E3619105-BE1D-413E-8B65-AAA2B168F09D.jpeg
    E3619105-BE1D-413E-8B65-AAA2B168F09D.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 9

Rfire

....are still waiting? Yesterday was about as discouraging as it gets. Nobody knows what's going on there imo, nobody. Looking at some of the other 6g forums, 6g FB groups and Instagram yesterday you were 10x more likely to have gotten a build date email if you had NO reservation and just walked in during the last month to two months and ordered. And I'm talking every configuration except FE of course. 2D, 4D, Badlands, Wildtrak, MIC top 2D and 4D.....all of them. While responses poured in from folks with Day 1 and Day 2 reservations who got nothing....along with folks who had 99 their order and got build dates yesterday anyway. Meanwhile those of us trying to transfer to a more reputable dealer are stuck in limbo and have been for weeks because Ford apparently has thousands of transfer requests to process because the vast majority of Ford dealers are not reputable it seems......this has been fun.
So sorry to hear you're getting the run around from you Bronco order. We actually ordered ours the first day it opened and ours (Big Bend Sasquatch Lux pkg was delivered on Nov 17th). I sure hope you get your order soon! Be patient (as you can be) it WILL be worth it. It is an awesome ride! (We are in Oklahoma about 30 mi East of OKC) The dealer checked and said we had the only BB Sasquatch in the state...as of 2 weeks ago. Hoping the best for you all. Hope you've had a Merry Christmas and have a safe Happy New Years!

Also, what may have sped our order up was the email we received from Ford maybe back in August or Sept that said the hard tops were going to be significantly delayed due to quality issues but if we changed our order to soft top we could get it right away. I called the dealership manager and changed it the next day... We got our VIN and build date within 2 weeks.

The soft top is nothing like I expected (was thinking of the old CJ5 and 7 Jeep soft tops). This thing is freaking nice and is super road quiet and looks great.

Last edited:
OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
So sorry to hear you're getting the run around from you Bronco order. We actually ordered ours the first day it opened and ours (Big Bend Sasquatch Lux pkg was delivered on Nov 17th). I sure hope you get your order soon! Be patient (as you can be) it WILL be worth it. It is an awesome ride! (We are in Oklahoma about 30 mi East of OKC) The dealer checked and said we had the only BB Sasquatch in the state...as of 2 weeks ago. Hoping the best for you all. Hope you've had a Merry Christmas and have a safe Happy New Years!

Also, what may have sped our order up was the email we received from Ford maybe back in August or Sept that said the hard tops were going to be significantly delayed due to quality issues but if we changed our order to soft top we could get it right away. I called the dealership manager and changed it the next day... We got our VIN and build date within 2 weeks.

The soft top is nothing like I expected (was thinking of the old CJ5 and 7 Jeep soft tops). This thing is freaking nice and is super road quiet and looks great.
On 12/9 I finally got a build date for 1/31. Changing to a softtop was never an option for me with a 2 door.

ransil

Bronco Guru
Just did a trip 600 miles each way.
seats are comfortable
seat heater works good
lane departure not sure on that yet, wanted to fight in a construction zone with multiple lines painted on the road.
2.7l sas - showed 18.3 mpg when I pulled into the garage mostly hiway at about 74 mph
Road noise ain't bad, more quiet than my focus on the hiway

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Got my window sticker a few minutes ago. Shows a blend date of 1/03, maybe they will ship it by 1st of next week.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I got mine yesterday also. 1/10 blend date!(y)
My salesman emailed me this morning to let me know it has been built and released from the plant. He is seeing a delivery date of 1/20/22, but he told me he has other ones that were built earlier that still haven't been shipped. So he said not to get to excited. But hey it's built!

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mine says in production and says to look at the window sticker. When I try to open the window sticker it says not printed yet.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Mine says in production and says to look at the window sticker. When I try to open the window sticker it says not printed yet.
Mine said that for 3 weeks, then last night it dropped for many on Bronco6G. Then this morning they disappeared. So who knows....
44a3f8b14877bfa39a095bb236f323cf.jpg

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
My salesman emailed me this morning to let me know it has been built and released from the plant. He is seeing a delivery date of 1/20/22, but he told me he has other ones that were built earlier that still haven't been shipped. So he said not to get to excited. But hey it's built!
Who knows, you might get it then. This rollout has been crazy.
I just read on the 6G site where a lady (from northern Michigan) had a build date of 1/3 and delivered 1/7. I know she is closer to the plant than most folks but that's still good to hear.