• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How many Day 1 and Day 2 reservation folks.....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Can we still order online and avoid the BS mark up...?

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
"Pops" is on his way home. I named it Pops due to the fact that it was built on my late fathers birthday. It has been setting since being built I guess, I assume it was loaded onto a truck over night, fingers crossed it will show up tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    82.2 KB · Views: 12

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
"Pops" is on his way home. I named it Pops due to the fact that it was built on my late fathers birthday. It has been setting since being built I guess, I assume it was loaded onto a truck over night, fingers crossed it will show up tomorrow or Friday at the latest.
I hear some folks getting them early, I'm sure Pops is on his way! I have one tracker showing a 2/2/22 delivery for ours.
They sent us a "baby pic" this morning. image (1).jpg

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I'm digging that white!

We are loving ours and so glad we held out for our 2 door. I notice a bunch of us on here got 2 doors! Hmmmm...:)

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I hear some folks getting them early, I'm sure Pops is on his way! I have one tracker showing a 2/2/22 delivery for ours.
They sent us a "baby pic" this morning. View attachment 874841
Never did get the baby pic.... But it unloaded this evening and I went and took so pictures. My salesman if off today so I'll go do the deed tomorrow. The Eruption Green beside it is pretty as well. I wanted white but the wife wasn't feeling it. Hope yours shows up pretty soon.
7c2aae10d53f434f34df5515f8dff854.jpg
a22e221faf7f25a9001886922b080bbf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Mine was updated online this morning so at lease some progress. It has a window sticker and a projected delivery date of 2/7. I am hopeful it is close.

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
I'm digging that white!

We are loving ours and so glad we held out for our 2 door. I notice a bunch of us on here got 2 doors! Hmmmm...:)
I noticed that too. I guess it's in our blood.
I gave the wife the option of a 4-door since this is going to be her ride but she said "nope, it doesn't look like an early Bronco!"

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
The 4-door just don't do it for me. I've looked at a bunch of them, there is just something that doesn't look right about it. So glad I ordered the 2 door, it looks like a Bronco. Broncos are 2 Door simple as that.

ngsd

Bronco Guru
I have enough 2 doors! I went for the usability factor since it will be a commuter. I do like the looks of the 2 door better though.

ransil

Bronco Guru
x10 on the looks of the 2 door, I needed a 4 door for my intended usage

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Nice to see you guys are finally getting your trucks. Still no Vin or build date for me yet. I really like the look of the two door but we ordered the four door for my wife as we need it for hauling my son around. I want a two door for myself. I am in Las Vegas and have seen a bunch out here. Saw a red first edition and a cactus gray first edition yesterday they were sweet! I really hope I can get our bronco in the next two months I have few road trips we are supposed to do late spring early summer and would be nice to do it in the bronco.

cannunz546

Contributor
Bronco Owner and Admirer
Loc.
Northwest Suburbs, Chicago
I love my 73 Ford Broncos and ordered a new one the day after the launch. But I cancelled due to the crazy waiting game that Ford was playing. I now see that my dealer has a Badlands for sale for 90k. I went in to look at it and they asked if I was interested. I showed them my deposit receipt for a 2022 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro. I love my 2020 Land Cruiser. My son has a 2019 and he loves it too. I am not totally turning my back on Ford and saying I won't buy one of their vehicles in the future. But for now, I am going in a different direction.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Nice to see you guys are finally getting your trucks. Still no Vin or build date for me yet. I really like the look of the two door but we ordered the four door for my wife as we need it for hauling my son around. I want a two door for myself. I am in Las Vegas and have seen a bunch out here. Saw a red first edition and a cactus gray first edition yesterday they were sweet! I really hope I can get our bronco in the next two months I have few road trips we are supposed to do late spring early summer and would be nice to do it in the bronco.
I don't know why that is, but one thing I have noticed it seems a bunch of 2 doors are being built right now. When I went to look at mine last night, they had gotten 3 in. Two of them were 2 doors. Over in the build week thread I'm in on Bronco6G a bunch of the ones built are 2 Door.

Tugross302

Tomorrow will make 5 weeks since my dealer told me that I have a VIN and build date of 2/21/22. I have yet to receive an email from Ford. Also no update on Ford.com. It just shows that it is ordered. For those of you that have received an email, how much time was between the email and the build date?

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Tomorrow will make 5 weeks since my dealer told me that I have a VIN and build date of 2/21/22. I have yet to receive an email from Ford. Also no update on Ford.com. It just shows that it is ordered. For those of you that have received an email, how much time was between the email and the build date?
I got an email when it went into production, nothing sense. No built email, no shipped email. Have you tried the backdoor tracker? https://www.ford.com/buy/mange.html?reservationid=xxxx Replace the xxxx with your reservation number.

Tugross302

I typed all that in and it just took me to the sign in page at Ford.com. After signing in it just shows that mine is ordered through Jenkins Ford and my order number. Thanks.