• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How many Mississippi Bronco owners?

CHADDY-P

Loc.
BRANDON, MS
I would like to see how many fellow Mississippians we have out there that love to tinker with these old Broncos like I do. I have only been a EB owner since March but I am hooked already.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
HotWheels said:
where's mississippi?

It's where the girls have summer teeth....Summer there & some aren't!!!!!

And before anyone get's miffed at my comment, I live in Cali where feminazis have hairy legs, so take and give a joke if you want. %)

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
For the first two repliers here, my girlfriend grew up in Hattiesburg, and now lives in Madison. I love those Southern girls! ;D I'll be down there visiting her in mid-February. I'm moving down to New Orleans in a few months, so then I will be a lot closer.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
CHADDY-P, if you get over around the reservoir/Sandhill area look me up.

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
rustbucket said:
I'm moving down to New Orleans in a few months, so then I will be a lot closer.

Oh my GOD......what are you thinking? Why are you moving to New Orleans? Unless it's a transfer within your company and you have NO choice, DO NOT LIVE IN THAT CITY.

I grew up in Uptown New Orleans and I would never EVER consider raising children or making a life there. You will earn a lower wage there than anywhere else in the country, be surrounded by products of the WORST public school system in America, AND you will literally be taking your life in your hands if you're out after dark.