• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How many of us are from NE Ohio

EagertoLearn

Loc.
Harrisville
I was wondering how many people on here are from NE Ohio or anywhere in Ohio? I see alot from the western United States but wondered how many people were closer to me.

dzlpwr4me

Not from Ohio, but my 66 Bronco is! Just picked it up on Saturday on the west side of Edgerton. I'm not far away though, Columbia City, In.

broncodrew

I'm in Medina, Ohio and picked my bronco up in Canton by the football hall of fame.

OP
OP
E

EagertoLearn

Loc.
Harrisville
Wow, I'm blown away by how many of you are close. If anyone wants a helping hand someday let me know. I'm always eager to learn. I am going to the bronco ranch tomorrow to look at some body parts for my build. I am in Massillon but if need be I would drive to help any of you out on a project you have going.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow, I'm blown away by how many of you are close. If anyone wants a helping hand someday let me know. I'm always eager to learn. I am going to the bronco ranch tomorrow to look at some body parts for my build. I am in Massillon but if need be I would drive to help any of you out on a project you have going.

Your going to "The Bronco Ranch" tomorrow, you'll see your fair share of trucks and parts there! It blow your mind of the stuff Tom has. Every time I go there I spend a couple hours. By the time you get done with the walk through of the Ranch and then look at your parts that you need. Then talk some more EB stuff you'll have burn a half a day. Time always go faster at the Ranch. Just ask Nolan and Jeremy?