• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How to find an EB?

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
My Jeep is gone and now the EB I was gonna get has fallen thru. I've tried the classifieds on here and the local paper. Where else can someone find a decent EB. I don't want a show truck just something not rusted out and it has to driveable. I any of you know other places to look let me in. If it matters I'm near Memphis Tn. Thanks
Steve

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I have found that setting up a halogen shop lamp, laying a lot of money under it with some heavy application of Elbow Grease will attract the EB's quicker than other methods!!!

Ok, joking aside, start here. There is a classifieds section. Then Ebay under Early Bronco. Truck Trader often has a few & Hemmings has a few NICE ones right now.

Good luck & as soon as you get it, take photos & post here!

MnkyBiz

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
traderonline found some here in oklahoma on there only one in tn and none in arkansas, might look around some other states at trader online worth a shot anyway. Glad you got converted from the heep to a real 4x4 ;D Good luck

BabyBlue69

There was one here in middle GA for sale. He originally was asking about $4k for it but now I see he has taken the warn winch off so I don't know how much the price has changed. Can't remember the year for sure, think it was a 74 w/ a 302. I can check up on it if you are interested.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
HERE ;D

Check the classifieds and search for ones near you. Same with Ebay.
Go check 'em out in person. Have the group here help with whether it looks solid and sound or not.

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
I found mine on Trader Online. When I searched under 66-77 Broncos (3 years ago) there were 290 for sale. Anything from $500 POS to $35K super rides.

OP
OP
ochretoe

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
Babyblue, thanks for the help. I would apreciate if you would check on it for me. If you can take pics and send them that would or if you can just get me a number so I can call them. Thanks again and thanks to everyone for the ideas.
Steve

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Start training your eye to seek out the cheese box shape, .... ;D

;) and tell all your friends and co workers. I still have people finding them for me and Ive had mine for two years.

brixter

Loc.
Tuolumne CA
I looked for three years until I found the ONE i wanted and could afford , I looked at a lot of different rigs though , find other bronco owners in your area , they usually know other bronco owners or where to find one for sale.

jimmymac

We have alot here in Texas. Classic Auto Trader.What are you looking for ? Be more specific. What price range?

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
If you go up to top of this page , click on Jeffs Bronco grave yard. There is a classified section there and you can search by state. Once done, go to the bottom of this page and click on the 4X4 icon , we appreciate the vote ;D