• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Howdy I am a Newby and a Broncoholic

PPiazza

Loc.
Newark California
Hello all, I am new to this board. I have poseted a few time in the past couple of weeks. I have to say this is the best source for all things Bronco. <br><br>I have to share my story<br><br>I have to admit I have the greatest wife. I came home a couple of weeks ago and told my wife that economy was driving down Bronco Prices that I waS suprised how inexepensive they were getting. The next words out of her mouth will echo in our hours for months... :eek:.She said go buy one... Well I had always regreted selling my 67 while in school. I started my research and within two days I found 4 Broncos to look at within my $4700 to spend. By the end of that week I had a decent condition (No rust found yet) 72 Bronco. ;D<br><br>When talking to my wife about availible funds I offerd to sell my Heep. After buying the Bronco she told me to keep the Heep and park it at our house in the Sierras. And to start to build up the Bronco. Go figure when you think you understand them they throw a wrench at you. ?:?<br><br>What a dream. I am back and really excited to start my build up. The Bronco has a 302 C4 seems like a small lift (blocks in the rear) dual shocks all around and no rust. Runs well. Many plans but I am starting with the interior. :)<br><br>Hope to chat with you all soon. If anybody is ever up for a run in California I requently wheel in the Sierra. Highway four, Rubicon, and other trails.<br><br><br><br>PP

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Welcome to the site. We have a Piazza here in N.Y. also but last I heard his budget is around $ 4.7 million. ;D If you sell that HEEP you can buy a lot of Bronco parts ;)

ford67bronco

Loc.
Wisconsin
Welcome aboard, and congrats on the new ride, I bet there's a lot of guys here that wish there wives were that good about getting an EB, or a second one, or third, and so on and so on...or even parts as far as that goes. :-U

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
Welcome, I live right over the hill in Reno and plan to do some Rubi campin this coming year.....

horslady

Loc.
Fond du Lac , Wisconsin
Welcome and your wife sounds like a keeper..Nw to get her interestd in the board so she can do the research which will free you to work on the bronco. Besides we need a nother ga on here. ;D ;Dl

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
Hi, my name is Dan, and I, too, am a broncoholic. Take before and after pictures, you will be glad you did. <br><br>Welcome aboard!<br><br>dpm

CG

Loc.
StanWOOD, WA
Welcome Paul!!<br><br>Guys, I had a pic of Paul's new toy, but seem to have deleted that email :( Paul is the brother of a good friend of mine. Hes a good guy too. ;D<br><br>Hopefully all of us will do a run soon, eh Paul!! Tell Steve to get Jen's cruzah done!!!<br><br>Amanda ;D

Gordys74

Loc.
Southern Iowa
Welcome to the Asylum and the Addiction! Like most addictions, Broncos will cost lots-o-cash. Oh, and its not just parts either. Get a bigger tool box. ;D ;D 8)

semprbronc

Loc.
Magnolia, De
Welcome! When I first got my bronco, my wife said the same thing ;D After 10 weeks in the parent's garage, she told me yesterday "I hate that bronco." :( TAKE ADVANTAGE WHILE YOU CAN!!!