• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa 2012 - April 27th -29th

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Posted to the front page

Schedule of Events for Sat:
Drivers Meeting 9:30am
Lunch around 12:30
4x4 Games ( ball n barrel race, 50yrd side by side drag races ) 1:30pm In the Event field!
Dinner start serving around 5:30pm
Kids raffle at 6:30pm in the Pavilion
B-Day ceremony at 7:30pm for the B Day Boy in the pavilion with B Day Cake (yes we will be singing happy b-day :))
Small yet mighty fireworks show at dark!
Night wheeling game of wheres Howie till midnight....
Midnight to 7am is when Sarah and Chris will be looking for sleeping bags and is quite time in the campground but you can stay up and visit and tell lies as long as you want at a respect your neighbors volume Please :)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Trailer will be ready tomorrow nite.. :)

shoulda had him paint it red, thought about it too late.. dang it..

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I guess I'll finally chime in and warn everyone I'll be there around 10am on Friday.

Not if your Bronco isn't ready......:eek: It might be missing a few more parts.....%) It is still sitting in my field!!!!

See you all in Moab..Opps, wrong thread! I'll say it again, I hate missing this great event, but I'll keep you in mind and send you pics of my view. :cool:

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I'm sure going to miss you David but I'm so glad you get to make that Moab Bronco dream come true. You know we will be thinking about you, probably telling some stories about you, and looking forward to seeing you next time.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I guess I'll finally chime in and warn everyone I'll be there around 10am on Friday.

Sure looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow, and the rest of my friends who can make it, we will be having some fun.

Just check this schedual out to see what I'm talking about ;)

Posted to the front page

4x4 Games ( ball n barrel race, 50yrd side by side drag races ) 1:30pm In the Event field!
B-Day ceremony at 7:30pm for the B Day Boy in the pavilion with B Day Cake (yes we will be singing happy b-day :))
Midnight to 7am is when Sarah and Chris will be looking for sleeping bags and is quite time in the campground but you can stay up and visit and tell lies as long as you want at a respect your neighbors volume Please :)

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Yes indeed..........it appears there will be some shenanigans being played at this event. Looks like fun.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
They is on da road.....

Attachments

• 556208_393405514026560_100000713446873_1234601_1413964325_n.jpeg
    556208_393405514026560_100000713446873_1234601_1413964325_n.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 10
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
After work today, talked to him on the way home yesterday.. Shootin the paint last night, and decking today...

Post a Pic of it later..

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'm sure going to miss you David but I'm so glad you get to make that Moab Bronco dream come true. You know we will be thinking about you, probably telling some stories about you, and looking forward to seeing you next time.

Is Dixon gonna make it? or Rick?

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
John will be there by noon and last I heard Rick was not going to be able to make it. I will check with Rick tonight.

Update: Just talked to Rick and he will not be able to make it, installing EFI on his rig, but will be thinking of us and missing us as much as we will be missing him.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Right on...

Just seen John's post a few minutes ago about coming so it's cool that he can make it at least..

Woot.... almost time to go finish packing...

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I was thinking about washing my Bronco tonight but then thought I am just going to get it dirty again ;D

Sure looking forward to participating in the schedualed events ;)

Posted to the front page