• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa 2012 - April 27th -29th

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have been avoiding this thread since I can't make it this year. I didn't want to get more depressed. I will be thinking of you guys and looking for pics while I am in Orlando for a week and then to daughter's graduation. Have fun and be safe.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks man, Congrats on the Daughter's Graduation....

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did anyone have a thread on parts they r bringing to sale or trade at this great event

I will be home by Sunday afternoon if someone wants to swing by my place and shop. D44, 9 inch, frame, hood, tailgate, glass, tanks, heater, ............

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
stock transmissions, transfer cases, radius arms, cross member, skid plates, original wiring harness,.......

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am 1 3/4 hour from there like you were heading to Lamar.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Just talked to mother nature and there have been some adjustments. I'm still working on it but right now here is where we are at.

Thursday 26th Mostly Cloudy Hi 71° Lo 61°
Friday 27th Mostly Cloudy Hi 64° Lo 51°
Saturday 28th Mostly Cloudy Hi 67° Lo 53°
Sunday 29th Thunderstorms Hi 73° Lo 56°

Mother nature has agreed to try and keep wind guests at or below 28 miles per hour over this period of negotiated weather for this years Howiepalooza.

BIGED

Guru ????
Ive got to check my tent to see if its rated for 28 mile an hr wind,ive seen many blown apart at smorr:(
other than that im ready.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bout ready too, just pending pick up of new trailer...

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Won't be long now.. 3 days for all you Leaving ON Thurs peeps.. :D

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Here's a schedule of events I found.............

Schedule of Events for Sat:
Drivers Meeting 9:30am
Lunch around 12:30
4x4 Games ( ball n barrel race, 50yrd side by side drag races ) 1:30pm In the Event field!
Dinner start serving around 5:30pm
Kids raffle at 6:30pm in the Pavilion
B-Day ceremony at 7:30pm for the B Day Boy in the pavilion with B Day Cake (yes we will be singing happy b-day :))
Small yet mighty fireworks show at dark!
Night wheeling game of wheres Howie till midnight....
Midnight to 7am is quite time in the campground but you can stay up and visit and tell lies as long as you want at a respect your neighbors volume Please :)

YellowBronc

Bronco God
I think this is going to be my favorite part.........

"Night wheeling game of wheres Howie till midnight"

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Next to him, Apparently no flash lights or rock lights? ha ha..