• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa X

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
putting it on my calender, sounds like a blast and I for sure won't have to kill a Jeremy%)

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
hehe - that either means that he's been removed from the formula,
or has been removed from the invitation list....;)

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Less problems the better, I hate to see anyone cut from the list, some times it's for the best.

I'm going to be easier on mine this time. Not a fan of breaking the first day, even if it was only a 2 day event.

David

YellowBronc

Bronco God
While waiting for Howiepalooza I thought I would take my grand daughter hunting, she got this buck Sunday at a 110 yards with a muzzle loader ;D

I will have more great stories for around the campfire ;)

Glad she's a great shot..........that'll keep the boys at bay.

Western Okie

Loc.
Leedey,Oklahoma
It's that time again ... I am working on my blog page%)
www.howiebilt.blogspot.com

The 10th Annual Howiepalooza will be held near Seymore , Missouri at the
Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch www.smorr.net
on the last weekend of April :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't have many details yet but I know it's going to be a great time . The park is fantastic and the ammenities are first class .

I'll have more details on my blog , when I know more but I just wanted to get this thread started so folks can plan their vacations :cool: :cool: :cool:

howiebilt

Sounds fun Howie but isnt this the same weekend that the Lonestar Early Bronco club was doing there big 10th slam also? Thought i heard them say that when they were at OCBR supporting the turn out...

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Sounds fun Howie but isnt this the same weekend that the Lonestar Early Bronco club was doing there big 10th slam also? Thought i heard them say that when they were at OCBR supporting the turn out...

:eek: UH-OH!!! quick, somebody get the feds to add about 3 more days to April!!
Howie's 50th Bday Bash & LEBC'S 10TH.....SURELY not the same wkend.....%)
I thought SMORR was only open the 1st & 3rd wkends.....
help me out here Howie!!!????
April:
1st wkend - 3-4-5 (Fri-Sat-Sun)
2nd " - 10-11-12
3rd " -17-18-19
4th " - 24-25-26
May:
1st wkend - 1-2-3

????????????????? :? ?????????????????????????? :? ?????????????????? :?

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
ruh rohh Howie can you change your birthday you could even be younger;D

holt 45's bronc

Loc.
Centerview, MO
im markin my calender for this one. i just hope i dont have another run and work 12-14 hrs then make a 3 hr trip. it definelty was worth it last year so ill do what i have to this year again!!!

holt 45's bronc

Loc.
Centerview, MO
by the way congrats alan your granddaughter did an awesome job getting that buck. at least you guys have seen something i aint seen nothin since ive been out.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
im markin my calender for this one. i just hope i dont have another run and work 12-14 hrs then make a 3 hr trip. it definelty was worth it last year so ill do what i have to this year again!!!

Oh, you're young, you'll bounce right back... ;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, See how she is.. Maybe we can distract her for ya.. ;D