• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa XI

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
The Eleventh Annual Howiepalooza pre-registration is up and ready .
http://smorr.net/index.php?option=com_dtregister&eventId=6&Itemid=26&task=event_register&type=reg_individual

You will see that it is set up a little differently than in the past. This year, you only pay for the days you play. Normal park fees apply so those folks who can only make it for one or two days, won't have to pay for the days they aren't there.

I cannot stress the importance of pre-registering !!!
The pre-registration will ensure that you get your t-shirt and meal tickets and that is all there is. If you don't want or like Pay Pal, you can still pay at the gate when you get there. You don't pay for the number of days until then either.

I hope this isn't too confusing... it is set up to be easier during this economy ;D but if there are any questions, please contact me or call the park and we will gladly get it straightened out ;)

I hope everyone can make it this year !! I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends and family again :-*

howiebilt

BIGED

Guru ????
Tried to do my registration last nite and it locked up ill try again when i get home .Its getting close;D

BIGED

Guru ????
Just tried to register and if you try to read the terms and agrements thats when it locks up.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Who needs terms and agreements! LOL.

I'll be there, I'm on my way out to the shop to do some more work so I'll register later. You can count me in for sure.

David

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
The bad news is this year we will not be able to make it:cry:. I have an annual meeting I cannot miss on the same dates:(....what a bummer. I know you guys will have such a great time and this is such a great park too! Oh well :p here's looking forward to OCBR.....;)

BIGED

Guru ????
Hate to hear it rick. we need a pre run to the pre run ;) for ocbr, but cant wait to see those that can make it in april.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Sorry to hear that you won't be making it Rick. Who's going to drive on the night run?

Glad to hear you are going to make it Gregg. How's your rig doing?

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Hate to hear it rick. we need a pre run to the pre run ;) for ocbr, but cant wait to see those that can make it in april.

Well we usually make a Howiepalooza prerun to Hotsprings.....what do you Arkansas boys say we make one of those in the next few weeks just to make sure your all ready to go without me?%) At least that way I will not worry about you all as much!;D

OP
OP
howiebilt

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I registered LOL just to see what happened and I got an email saying that I ordered 1 of every size t-shirt and no meal tickets and paid $0 . I guess I better talk to them folks or I'll be trading t-shirts for a bite of everyone's sandwiches ;D;D;D I haven't skipped a meal in years and I'm not about to now ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

howiebilt

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
I actually took off work for this back in January. Hopeing to actually make it this year and meet some of you instead of working on the bronco in the driveway all weekend trying to go. Speaking of which, i better go outside right now..

YellowBronc

Bronco God
All registered..................see everyone there.

Hopefully this will work better than last year. I might get my shirt when I show up. Either way, it will be a great time just like last year I'm sure! I'm only going for the wheeling and friends anyway.

Bummer you won't make it this year Rick. Maybe next year.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Howiepalooza? Is it that time again already? Well I suppose I could try and make it. You got those winning raffle tickets reserved for me this year Howie?;)