• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa XI

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Our room is reserved - and Floyd's calculating on which Bronco he thinks we should take.....%) Doesn't matter....WE'LL BE THERE THIS YEAR!!!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone....be sure you wear your
special SPRINGTIME-HOWIE'S BIRTHDAY SMILES!!!!!;D

OP
OP
howiebilt

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
Our room is reserved - and Floyd's calculating on which Bronco he thinks we should take.....%) Doesn't matter....WE'LL BE THERE THIS YEAR!!!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone....be sure you wear your
special SPRINGTIME-HOWIE'S BIRTHDAY SMILES!!!!!;D

This is a family event ... I hope Floyd wears more than just a smile :eek:

we don't want to scare the children ;D;D;D;D;D

I'm so glad you are going to be able to make it this year !!!! It will be something to celebrate for sure ;)

h

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I second Floyd wearing more that a smile Howie!

Can't wait to see you all and go wheeling again.

David

OP
OP
howiebilt

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
Broncolou - I hope you get out here sometime but until then, keep racing and puttin' the fear of Broncos into those non believers ;)

I have it on good authority that the local hotel has a few rooms and they are discounted but it is not very big and the rooms go very quickly ...

Here is the write up for this year's event that Brandon posted on the SMORR site

Hey fellow four wheelers its that time again to celebrate a rather infamous off roader in the midwest B-Day Who goes by the alias "Howie" Shocked. This will be the eleventh Howiepalooza and its popularity is through the roof. We here at SMORR are honored to host this event for the second yr in a row and i promise that it will be off the hook.

We are doing things a little different this yr as far as registration and price of the event. Here is how its gonna go down.

If you would like to be guaranteed a Howiepalooza XI T shirt you must preregister and tell me how many and what sizes you would like and pay for them through pay pal.

Saturday night we do a big BBQ dinner and the meal tickets are on the preregistration as well and we need you to tell us how many tickets(one ticket equals one plate and complete meal with beans potato salad desert and drink)you will need so that we will have plenty for you all come that evening. The BBQ will be cooked by a champion BBQ'er and let me tell ya its some good stuff( have foundered many times on his Brisket Grin ) This will also be paid by using pay pal (shirts and meals and the same registration sheet) Stay tuned for the shirt design for i should have it up in a few days ( its gonna be rat rod style Cool )

So how old is this man....i am not quit sure...last yr he said 50 but this yr he said 49 so either is math is messed up or the fumes from welding on his new project is getting to him..lol.

The Gates will open Thursday at 9:am and the event will be over Sunday evening.
Instead of a set event price this yr we are just using our regular ranch rates so that you only have to pay for the days and nights you can be here. Here are our rates: http://smorr.net/index.ph...w&id=49&Itemid=89
You will pay these fees at the gate when you come in. Smiley

I am hoping this will work out great for both you and SMORR.
Here is what we have in the plans with the itinerary coming soon.
Fri and Sat optional trail guides, 4x4 games on Saturday, 10 -15 min Fireworks show Saturday night right at dark, tons of night wheeling, the Ranch Cafe will be serving Breakfast, lunch and dinner starting Friday afternoon threw sunday afternoon. We have 43 electric sites available and if you wish to have electric please call and reserve you spot today!

We have cut a ton of new trails and plan to have a new map ready for you guys with all the new trails on them. So much more i just have to sure up a few more things before i announce um..so stay tuned for more.

Thanks,

Brandon
SMORR

P.S We are as also going to debut our new RC rock Crawling course and track!! So do not for get your small toys as well!!!

Like I always say ... if you're not having fun , come get me and I'll show you what you're doing wrong ;D;D;D;D

I also want to add that the "Nite Run" will include another "where's howie" hide and seek :eek:

howie

wdbowers

Loc.
Ada, Ok
"Nite Run" should be interesting this year since there is a full moon on that wednesday night, so all those rock lights will not be needed and somebody tell Mudd not to drive a a heep again this year so his Bronco won't get mad at him and blow another clutch.

BIGED

Guru ????
well its done got the computer to work and im registered.:eek: now to get every thing ready

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
well its done got the computer to work and im registered.:eek: now to get every thing ready

What upgrades have you done ED? As I recall you ended up with a bunch of goodies from the raffles at OCBR last year!;D I figure at least those gears are going to be lower and the front is going to be locked this year..... now that the house is done. Seems like I recall Paula saying you had to lock the frontend...;)

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I guess Lisa will have to come and find out for you Rick! LOL.

I'll let her drive if I drink too much!!!

David

BIGED

Guru ????
What upgrades have you done ED? As I recall you ended up with a bunch of goodies from the raffles at OCBR last year!;D I figure at least those gears are going to be lower and the front is going to be locked this year..... now that the house is done. Seems like I recall Paula saying you had to lock the frontend...;)

Rick if i recall she said i needed bigger tires and i said would require gears [whjch i won at ocbr] and might as well do a locker while i was in there. her reply was okay:) its all been done 456s arb up front and 37 iroks and lots of triming now for the steering it was week with the 33s and sure is with the 37s hope to have it done by howiepalooza but if not ocbr for sure

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Wow Ed!! You are def ready to follow us with less throttle this time! LOL
Ill be there!! Cant wait to see everyone!
Howie... I wont the free registration at OCBR.. What do I need to do?
Rick if i recall she said i needed bigger tires and i said would require gears [whjch i won at ocbr] and might as well do a locker while i was in there. her reply was okay:) its all been done 456s arb up front and 37 iroks and lots of triming now for the steering it was week with the 33s and sure is with the 37s hope to have it done by howiepalooza but if not ocbr for sure

OP
OP
howiebilt

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
Wow Ed!! You are def ready to follow us with less throttle this time! LOL
Ill be there!! Cant wait to see everyone!
Howie... I wont the free registration at OCBR.. What do I need to do?

What you talkin' about Willis ...... ;D;D;D;D;D;D

I need your name, address, number of occupants(with their t-shirt sizes) and how many days you plan to attend. I also need to know if you are tenting(primitive), camping(electric) or other(hotel , etc.)

I didn't forget , but I am glad you reminded me;);) Life get's busy this time of year :cool:

howiebilt

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Thanks Howie!!! Ill get back with ya with all the info. I know we will be camping(Tent City) and it will be be for all the days for sure!!
What you talkin' about Willis ...... ;D;D;D;D;D;D

I need your name, address, number of occupants(with their t-shirt sizes) and how many days you plan to attend. I also need to know if you are tenting(primitive), camping(electric) or other(hotel , etc.)

I didn't forget , but I am glad you reminded me;);) Life get's busy this time of year :cool:

howiebilt

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country

Dang! You ain't been messing around ED :eek: I can't wait to see that rig now. Are you going to make the Hot Springs run next weekend?;)