• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa XI

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I can't wait to see you NEW rig also Ed. Sounds great, and like Jamey said you can easily follow us around!

David

BIGED

Guru ????
I can't wait to see you NEW rig also Ed. Sounds great, and like Jamey said you can easily follow us around!

David

thanks guys, about following you guys around might have to ease into it ,thats like following gordan ya never know what youre gonna get into :eek::eek:;D

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I hear you Ed, I have followed Gordan a couple of times myself. It can get a little tricky but we always make it through. Won't know till you try! LOL

Sarah had a good time on our last night run! She got to ride shotgun, nothing better than some good 4's and 5's at night. ;D

David

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
thanks guys, about following you guys around might have to ease into it ,thats like following gordan ya never know what youre gonna get into :eek::eek:;D

yeah right...;D, I think they may need to worry about following you, that rig already amazed me on some of the trails before your upgrades. I wish I could be there, hope you guys have a safe and fun time.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
JW What's up with you.....I knew Rick 'has to work' but this is the first
I remember seeing about you not making Howiepalooza....:cry:

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
JW What's up with you.....I knew Rick 'has to work' but this is the first
I remember seeing about you not making Howiepalooza....:cry:

I'm in Pennsylvania and the Bronco is in Mississippi, Howiepalooza is, I forget where but no way I can get it all together. I'm going home to MS for Easter and that will be my first trip home this year.

BIGED

Guru ????
yeah right...;D, I think they may need to worry about following you, that rig already amazed me on some of the trails before your upgrades. I wish I could be there, hope you guys have a safe and fun time.

Well got to make one more upgrade, went wheeling at byrds outdoor center today and steering box went no power on left hand turns, was in there rock garden and nearly put it on its side the wife was none to happy even puckerd me a bit :eek:

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Well got to make one more upgrade, went wheeling at byrds outdoor center today and steering box went no power on left hand turns, was in there rock garden and nearly put it on its side the wife was none to happy even puckerd me a bit :eek:

Oh-No!.....Now Ed, I'm sure you've heard the story about the
'Left @ Albuquerque' - and you're not suppose to 'un-happy' the wife....
guess you've got some serious 'make up' work to do in addition to that
upgrade....;)

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We are going to miss you too Rick, who am I going to drink Margaritas with??????

LOL ;D

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
SMORR clained my steering box last year Memorial day!!! It locked up to the left! So only left hand turns(circles) for me the rest of the day! LOL