• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa XI

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Looking at the bad photo shop job....I think we need to get a real picture. Your kinda fuzzy! %)

BIGED

Guru ????
Alan have a seat to if you need it but it sounds like its covered. see every one there late thurs or day break fri

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Friends are the TRUE treasures and riches of life!
See everyone tomorrow!! ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Hey guys, looks like it may be late Friday morning before I can get there. I will call Christine or Howie tomorrow after work. It all kind of depends on when I can get off tomorrow, but I for sure have Friday off and will be there ;D

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Don't be pushin' that pedal too much Alan - We'll be there when you get there.....we just want you there safely!!!!
Getting ready to finish throwing clothes in the case etc.....
hope to be there by about 9:30 ish Thur. am

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Same here Alan. We're (Crewdg and I) going to roll in late morning/early afternoon on Friday. I have spot #29 reserved. It's close to the tent city side. Looks like I'll be coming alone for the trip down with the little one and her mother to follow later on Friday evening.

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
I finished up a few little things( New Carb, Mounted my Spare) this afternoon on mine and David and I took the kids to town in the Broncos to fill them up with gas. Davids is loaded on the trailer. Ill load mine on the trailer right behind his tomorrow. We should be there later tomorrow night. Not sure what time we are exactly Leaving yet. Im guessing 5 or 6??? Who knows! LOL But we will be there!! Cant wait to see everyone!
Jamey

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
Same here Alan. We're (Crewdg and I) going to roll in late morning/early afternoon on Friday. I have spot #29 reserved. It's close to the tent city side. Looks like I'll be coming alone for the trip down with the little one and her mother to follow later on Friday evening.

well it looks like i will be following down. was talking with lizzy's mom tonight and she was saying that she wont need me to watch her friday, so we are good to go for the morning ;D

BIGED

Guru ????
We are leaving about 1200, should be there about dark see every one when you get there

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We are leaving about 1200, should be there about dark see every one when you get there

That's the plan here too, like Jamey said. I hope to roll out of here by 5:00 but that usually means reality is 6:00!

Got to go and get my service calls done, when they are done I'm off. ;D
See you all there,

David

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Loaded and ready, we'll be pulling about around 5:00 as planned.

See you all there!

Attachments

• howiepalooza 2010.jpg
    howiepalooza 2010.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 17
  • howiepalooza 2010  1.jpg
    howiepalooza 2010 1.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 26

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I will see ya guys in the morning and offer up the latest in weather ;)

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Breezy, with a south wind between 21 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.

Friday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Breezy, with a south wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South southwest wind between 6 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Increasing clouds, with a high near 72. South southwest wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 52. North northwest wind between 3 and 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Looks like the weather isn't going to be to bad. I think.......and I do mean think.......that I've gotten most things ready. Camper is hooked up to the Bronco so that's the main thing. All else is only relative. We should be heading out Friday morning around 8'ish. See everyone Friday lunchtime.