• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa XI

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
Looks like the weather isn't going to be to bad. I think.......and I do mean think.......that I've gotten most things ready. Camper is hooked up to the Bronco so that's the main thing. All else is only relative. We should be heading out Friday morning around 8'ish. See everyone Friday lunchtime.

and i would like to set the record, that i reminded dad twice tonight to check his lugs!!!;D%) im just sayen. bdog is stompen the ground outside, sure hope i can sleep with her maken all that racket!

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
Loaded and ready, we'll be pulling about around 5:00 as planned.

See you all there!

Saw you driving down I44 at about 6pm-ish,
And also saw someone els with a camper and Nice Green EB on the trailer behind going down hwy65 in Springfield at like 5:30. Got me all excited seeing EB's and then depressed as I was heading back to STL and not to smorr...

RIbronco

Loc.
Costa Mesa, CA
It rained pretty hard for about 30 minutes mixed in with a little hail. It looks good for the rest of today.
The trials should be nice and muddy the rest of the weekend.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Oh my goodness, what a great time we had ;D

And here's a riddle for ya, what do you get with a couple of old Bronco Gods getting enthusiastic on the side of a level five mountain trail :eek:

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
That was Mike Sterling you seen with the green one pulling it with a black ford and camper on top. Mike got there an hour before us.
Jamey
Saw you driving down I44 at about 6pm-ish,
And also saw someone els with a camper and Nice Green EB on the trailer behind going down hwy65 in Springfield at like 5:30. Got me all excited seeing EB's and then depressed as I was heading back to STL and not to smorr...

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

And here's a riddle for ya, what do you get with a couple of old Bronco Gods getting enthusiastic on the side of a level five mountain trail :eek:

Rolling thunder action... ;D

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru

This weekend? Wet!

Had another great time, and sure am glad the weather held out long enough to do some wheeling. Some of those trails are more than interesting at night and in the rain.

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Here are some pics!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    282.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    216.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 7.JPG