• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa XI

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Yea.....see who's handing out the drinks don't ya?%) Not making this trip is going to save me about $200 in alcohol alone I figure....;D Not to mention the tires blown off wheels it is going to save David. I promise to make up for it at OCBR though!:cool:

Ricks said he was going to supply the "Cooler O' Plenty" for OCBR!!!!! LOL

We'll miss ya there, but will look forward to OCBR even more!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I just got in after a fourteen hour day and have not yet been able to finalize weather for the event yet. However, I do think we have an agreement for some incredibly awesome weather, nice days, cool nights, with a light breeze as opposed to last years winds. I hope to finalize soon and apologize for this years delay.

Oh, and don't forget, I do love my brothers and sisters and will do my best for you all ;)

AStark - 14 hr days do not put one in the best frame for negotiating weather
arrangements. I suggest you get some sleep, a good cup of coffee and at least 1 hour of riding the HD in some sunshine with your lovely wife .....
before you negotiate with mother nature. :-*;)

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Ricks said he was going to supply the "Cooler O' Plenty" for OCBR!!!!! LOL

We'll miss ya there, but will look forward to OCBR even more!

Yea Rick!!! thanks for stepping up on that one..........:-*
Smirnoff Ice please - black or red will be fine.;)

BIGED

Guru ????
Well its 15 days away and my rig is as ready as its gonna get,dropped the last of the bronco fund into a trailer to haul it, it isnt much but it will do for now.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well its 15 days away and my rig is as ready as its gonna get,dropped the last of the bronco fund into a trailer to haul it, it isnt much but it will do for now.

Did you get your ram assist installed Ed?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Good man.. ;)

OP
OP
howiebilt

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
15 days :eek::eek::eek:

Good Grief man ! you still have two whole weekends to wrench . I don't even have mine runnin' yet ;D

Anybody have a passenger side chevy steering knuckle ???

howiebilt

BIGED

Guru ????
Did you get your ram assist installed Ed?

no got to buy the stuff to do the hemi steering. got time to do it but no more funds for now, got to pay for the trip north to the party ;D a few more side jobs and it will be done. see everyone in a couple weeks.

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country

Its not like you to buy a trailer ED when you can borrow your buddy's and rearrange his furniture at the same time! ;D What's up with that ?:?

BIGED

Guru ????
Its not like you to buy a trailer ED when you can borrow your buddy's and rearrange his furniture at the same time! ;D What's up with that ?:?

I figure hes getting tired of me borrowing it been useing it for 5 years ;D;D As far as the furniture he suspected me but wasnt sure who did it.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
My gears are in my tow rig, should be smooth sailing for the Cummins now! I can't wait to load up and get on the road!