• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa XI

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Who else is going??????????

Is everybody tent camping??

I am......:cool:

TTT!

BIGED

Guru ????
I'll be there with my tent in tow. I don't think I'll be staying past the 32nd though.

Tent in tow;) I get it now :eek: part tent part trailer. Ill be in the dirt as normal we bring a air matress and it never fails it leaks and im the larger of the two of us and im always in the dirt by morning, the better half is high and dry?:?

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Tent in tow;) I get it now :eek: part tent part trailer. Ill be in the dirt as normal we bring a air matress and it never fails it leaks and im the larger of the two of us and im always in the dirt by morning, the better half is high and dry?:?

I'm usually right there with ya. I never fails, I could buy a brand new one the last trip and the next trip I'll be in the dirt as well.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
The days might have been windy but the nights were relaxing.

Attachments

• 0122.jpg
    0122.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 37

wdbowers

Loc.
Ada, Ok
I will be there in the mansion again and if I am on the dirt by mourning I will just turn the air matress around since it has to sections ha ha, don't tell Shirley though

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
We are definitely looking forward to being there this year!!!!!
I don't even like to think about what was going on this time last year.....:-X
don't ever want to go there again.
Everyone travel safe & we'll see you soon.
(sorry to not hang around - but I got work to do %) - actually, it's called delegating......and Thank you each one in advance for your helping hands!:-*

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
The days might have been windy but the nights were relaxing.

Yea.....see who's handing out the drinks don't ya?%) Not making this trip is going to save me about $200 in alcohol alone I figure....;D Not to mention the tires blown off wheels it is going to save David. I promise to make up for it at OCBR though!:cool:

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Astark ... I need a weather update please ;D;D;D

I just got in after a fourteen hour day and have not yet been able to finalize weather for the event yet. However, I do think we have an agreement for some incredibly awesome weather, nice days, cool nights, with a light breeze as opposed to last years winds. I hope to finalize soon and apologize for this years delay.

Oh, and don't forget, I do love my brothers and sisters and will do my best for you all ;)