• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Huge thanx to Wild horses and BC broncos

hardcharger

Loc.
San Diego
been buying parts the last few months, en mass and have had parts, swapped, changed, etc. Everytime i've had any interaction with both companies its been absolutely painless, both being more then happy to BS and talk spec and been nothing but utterly proffesinal. Just wanted to take a sec to thank you guys for making things easy and you can both expect more business from me soon.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Joe! Appreciate the good words always.
Not sure who you normally talk to there, but I'll pass it on to the rest of the crew on Monday if they don't catch this first.

And good vibes right backatcha too!
Obviously a very professional and good to BS with customer. ;D

Paul

Justin@WH4x4

Sponsor/Vendor
Hey Joe, just wanted to say thank you as well, we appreciate you! Your work, and craftsmanship are top notch and I can't wait to see the finished results. Look forward to talking to you soon at WH, and maybe wheelin' with you in the future. Hope you have a great weekend!