• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hydraulic clutch components

tmbuehrer

Loc.
homer michigan
For the guys running hydraulic clutches where did you source the parts for your conversion. Mainly I'm looking for the line between the slave and the master. I'm sure I could make about anything work but I want it to look like it came on the vehicle. I have seen some nice braided lines on clutch hydraulics. Pics are wonderful.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. Mine is a Cummins Diesel 4bt .. Mine is a 1 ton ford truck chassis set up. Slave is from about a 1986 1 ton ford truck and the Clutch Master cylinder is also a 1986 ford 1 ton ...
... I broke my line .. Plastic line between the 2.... NAPA had one ..So I'll say keep trying NAPA until you find a parts man that can find it.

TAC71

Contributor
Russel makes the fittings you need to use braided line if your using the ford master/slave setup