• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ hydroboost and ecms

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
scrapman1971

scrapman1971

Loc.
phoenix,az
not really i supply cores to rebuilders and the parts we carry are pumps,gears,racks,alts,starters,dist,ecm,wipermotors,boosters,master cylinders,calipers,and a few others. i can get anything but i just want to stick to the parts i supply in my normal course of business. but we are in several hundred yards all over the us and canada so i occasionally get things i know about. if you are looking for something specific that more people might want i could start carrying them.

OP
OP
scrapman1971

scrapman1971

Loc.
phoenix,az
fastcarkenny, since you are local i could probably come up with some stuff. let me know what you need but don't say an a9l computer. the exploder stuff is going to be the easiest to get. i would like to invite you down to my place for a tour if you want so you can testify to what 400,000 parts look like.

OP
OP
scrapman1971

scrapman1971

Loc.
phoenix,az
ok i just want to make sure we are all on the same page. do you guys want a straight bracket or an angled bracket. all of the pics i have see is people using the older astro 1994-95 astro. it mounts flat to the firewall. i don't know if this newer one will mount correctly and line up with your pedal. i have both just do some research. i think they use the flat mounting plate here is a pic of the flat one http://www.cardone.com/Imagesftp/52/527333-01.jpg
and of the angled one http://www.cardone.com/Imagesftp/52/527353-01.jpg
i don't want to send the wrong one

OP
OP
scrapman1971

scrapman1971

Loc.
phoenix,az
the bracket can be rotated any way but then the pedal rod won't be straight although it pivots a little. i am going to send everyone the flat one because that is the one i saw in all of the pics of peoples conversions.

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
the bracket can be rotated any way but then the pedal rod won't be straight although it pivots a little. i am going to send everyone the flat one because that is the one i saw in all of the pics of peoples conversions.

The flat mounting plate is the preferred setup.

Where are you located, I would like to check out the shop as well?

OP
OP
scrapman1971

scrapman1971

Loc.
phoenix,az
which one do you want i don't have any a9l or the 88-93 mustang. i have some speed density ones or maybe i am saying that incorrectly.

cactushorse

I'm in for a boost, but I haven't done my homework yet on which one I need. Off to Bronco tech now...........

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
scrapman i will go over to fordfuelinjection and shoot a list of the ecu numbers that will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.