• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hydroboost brakes

Huckit36

Quick (hopefully) plumbing question for y’all, I have a WH hydro boost kit to put into my ‘72. Over the last couple years I upgraded to a psc pump with reservoir when the old pump blew up and had the Steering box rebuilt and ported at that time. I am also planning on adding a ram to the steering down the road. The ports on the steering box are solely for the ram correct? And secondly, how do I factor the reservoir into the mix?
I am just trying to make sure that I don't screw this all up. Thanks for and advice and comments.

Jaybr

Contributor
I just came in from the shop plumbing my hydratech kit. I’m running a Saginaw pump and Borgenson box. High pressure line goes from pump to hydroboost in port, second high pressure line from hydroboost out port to steering box in port. Low pressure line tees into the return line from box to pump.

The Borgenson box has arrows by the ports indicating in and out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Reservoir is only for the return hoses and the large feed hose for the pump.

Jim