• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I Am Freaking Out !!!!!!!!

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Sorry for your loss, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers

Mowillie

Loc.
Boerne, Tx
thoughts and prayers...its not easy, but hang in there....i am going through it now myself. stay strong.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
ANOTHER DAY ...

and i would luv to tell you that i am better / fine !
But by doing so i would be lying !!
Last night was very looong and strange !!
I constantly had this weird feeling someone / something was near / around me, even my cats where behaving strange !!
hhm ... lets see how today goes !!!

Franko

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
I’m sorry to hear this Franko. I am going through this right now too. My Mom fell about a month ago and went to the hospital then to a rehab place. She didn’t recover enough to go home so I put her in a home. My brother flew in to help with all the back taxes and bills that she didn’t keep up with in the last few years. Now she has fallen again at the home and when my brother and I got there she couldn’t even utter a word. This was the day before yesterday. Yesterday I get a call and they tell me she may have only hours to live. When we got there to see her she can’t even wake up and her breathing is strained. We told her goodbye and were thankful that my brother was here soon enough to talk with her and to be here at this time.
I will PM you

I forgot to mention, Mom is 90

1970mule

Bronco Guru
i can't know how you feel, but i understand. I lost my father in june. he came home from the doctor and was looking bad, i had to help him out the car, and then when i got him on teh bed me and my mother tried to help, but apperently he was having a heartattack. i called the peramedics, but it happened too fast i did cpr and everything by tiume the medics got there they did some stuff but pronounced him in a few minutes, it hurt alot, but i remember the good times we had and 2 days before i actually finished my bronco enough for my dad to see it, he said he was so proud of me, and that makes me feel good to know i made him happy.

sorry for your loss, just think of how happy you made your parents, that helped me.

coyotedav

Loc.
queen creek
wow... im soo sorry to hear of your loss! i lost my mom in 1991. she was only 58. way too young! i pray for you and your mom. keep the faith and all questions will be answered.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
My sincere thoughts

IM AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT ... I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL !!! :cry:

I cannot believe that three of us have lost our mother this week, I can only say that we are all who we are because of our Mothers and Fathers,god bless you both and I hope that it is a easy transition for the two of you. I'm having a very hard time dealing with this loss as I'm sure you are as well.
My thoughts are with you both.

Basketcase302

Loc.
Bartown, Florida
Franko,

So sorry for your loss man.
I too wonder if time really heals.
My soon to be ex lost her brother 4 months ago, seems like something snapped in her head at that point...

I do love your choice of music though.
A.J. had a riverfront house two houses down on "The Rock" (Marco Island, Fl) where I used to party years ago. About 6 of the baddest boats in S.W. Fla. tied up to the dock.

I cannot believe that three of us have lost our mother this week,

My soon to be ex also has worked in geriactric care her whole life

She also swears that God brings Angels home in 3's...

You really oughta' go to Holopaw man if possible. Coming from an old man, life's far too short-live it while you can.

Basketcase302
Jeff

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Franko,

So sorry for your loss man.
I too wonder if time really heals.
I do love your choice of music though.
A.J. had a riverfront house two houses down on "The Rock" (Marco Island, Fl) where I used to party years ago. About 6 of the baddest boats in S.W. Fla. tied up to the dock.

Basketcase302
Jeff

HELLO JEFF ...

I AM SOOO GOING TO HOLOPAW THIS WEEKEND !!!

TALKING TO ALL KINDS OF PP THIS PAST WEEK ABOUT LOSING LOVED ONCE AND IN PARTICULAR PARENTS ,
THE ONE THING THAT MADE THE MOST SENSE TO ME SO FARE IS : !!
THE REASON EVERYONE HAS SUCH A HARD TIME WITH LOOSING MOM IS THAT AT THE MOMENT SHE DIES
THAT PERSON STOPS BEING A KID !!!

I AM ROM. CATHOLIC AND KNOW ALL ABOUT "God brings Angels home in 3's"
loosing pops 11 weeks ago ... last week mom .. ( i still have one sister, one brother and my moms mother )
BUT ... if so needed : I HOPE HE TAKES ME !!!!!

ABOUT AJ ...

HE IS STILL IN JUPITER DOING JUST FINE AND RESTORING A VERY NICE ( i think 74 EB ) !!!
see:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145328&highlight=alan+jackson

Franko

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
My condolences to all of you that lost your Mother's!
I lost my Mom to the effects of Alzheimer's on June 28, 2006.
It sucks, and it feels like it was very recent still. I always feel a bond with someone that has also lost their Mom's because I know how it feels.

I alway's tell people that it's something that hopefully we all have to experience because if everything happens like it should, then shouldn't parents go before their children? I know my Mom would have wanted it that way and I hope and pray I go before my son, because I don't think I could bear the pain.