• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I finally fired her up!!

mavman427

Loc.
Nipomo, CA
After about a year and a half of tearing my Bronco apart, I got it back together enough to get it running today. It was a great feeling. Started right up and ran great after sitting that long, pretty amazing.

She's not going to be a beauty queen by any stretch of the imagination, but she will be a mechanically sound, offroad-capable driver with some pretty cool mods. Still need to tie up a few loose ends on the wiring harness and a bunch of other stuff, but she's close to being back on the road again. Here are some pics of where she stands right now:

Dash basically complete:
P1010229-11.jpg

Wiring basically done:
P1010229-16.jpg

P1010229-1.jpg

Coolant recovery/power steering/power brake installation complete:
P1010229-12.jpg

Those new light bulbs are really bright!
P1010229-14.jpg

And last, but not least...the attitude-adjusting train horn:
P1010229-13.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, I'd say that's some attitude adjusting horns! Nice work man! ;)