• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I found a extra option on the roadster today

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Ahhh, yes... One of my favorite movies. I've often wondered how difficult it would be to get a few of those Aussie Fords to the US. Probably impossible, but a man can dream...

Actually not bad. Importing stuff over 25 years old isn't bad. The hard part is finding the car over there. And paying a few grand on the import. I know a few people at work that have some older JDM cars here in the states. The latest one is a Figuro. He did the importing himself, no special connections. HE did comment that there was a ton of research into it first.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I find ammunition - lots of ammunition.
.22, 30-30, 30-06, 20 ga, 16 ga.
I've got one Bronco we call Lethal Weapon because of all the ammo we found in it.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
its from Austria ....I like to have it !!!

attachment.php

Cooper

Loc.
Northeast
Hey T-Bird, have you checked behind the other tail-light yet ? It might be time to get nervous if you find a hockey mask behind that one.