• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I lost everything

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
David,
Look at the idea of moving or getting away from your home for awhile so everything you see isn't an instant reminder. We know how hard it is to look at something everyday that you lost because our burnt house still lays in our yard. That loss is not even close to the loss you look at each day. Take care and come to the island if you can find any comfort in that.

^^^^ 2x ,can you transfer to FL for at least 6-12 months ??

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Still prayin and thinkin about you ever'day bro.........hang in there.

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
Met up with delconick today. We talked bronco and then got talking about you. He had nothing but wonderful things to say about you and your wife. Still thinking and praying for you.

66WarPony

Condolences...

I have not been on this forum for very long nor am I religious, but my family's hearts go out to you. Live in the moment, take it day by day and let her live vicariously through your thoughts and actions...

Ola ʻOe he noho... "She lives through you..."

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Dave, I hope this doesn't come across in a negative way but I did just buy and install a throttle return spring kit that I have needed for a long time.

only after reading your post. It's what made me get off my but and take care of it.

I share the sadness that all the others have expressed, while we have not had the fortune to cross paths, I do pray for you daily. I wanted to post because of Bad's comment, as when my cousin lost his little boy, the one thing that he said he always regretted was that they could not donate organs to save others lives. He said that if he could have at least made the decision to save others he would have been a little more at peace. I bring this up, because when the healing is done, you may be in the unique position to do just that, if you are ever up to it. Bad is a good example, by his knowing about the acceleration he realized that he may have a component in vehicle that failed, you may have saved his and his families life. Many people on this site trust a lot of equipment that they will never know how it will respond until l it is too late. You are in the unique position to inform people what held and what failed in doing so, you are in the position to save lives. You are under no obligation to do so, and you should never feel pressure to do so, I was hesitant to bring this up, but after talking to my cousin he said that I should, because in his words saving people is the only thing that could have dulled the loss of my boy. Everyone is different, but I figured if it would have helped him, it may be an idea worth sharing with others that have had such a loss.

arffbronco

Loc.
Elkhorn
Moose,
I don't get a chance to come on here often. I saw some fellow Bronco friends post this a few weeks back on Facebook. As a fellow public safety employee (FF/EMT) I as well as you see tragedy all of the time. The stuff I see at work hits me nowhere near as hard as hearing your story. Even though I have never met you, the bronco community makes it seem like you would be an old friend if we ever did meet. I think of you and your wife everytime I have worked or driven my truck since I heard of your loss. Sorry if I rambled, I am not the greatest with words. Sincere condolences from a bronco brother in Wisconsin.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
poor david, as if things weren't bad enough looks like he was in another accident this weekend. seems someone slid thru an intersection and nailed him in a nissan, good amount of front end damage. he's got pics on facebook.....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
poor david, as if things weren't bad enough looks like he was in another accident this weekend. seems someone slid thru an intersection and nailed him in a nissan, good amount of front end damage. he's got pics on facebook.....

WTF... dammmit..

Hang in there man...

CJ who???

Loc.
Banning, Ca...
I've read through this over and over...... Man..... ???????? Just So Sad !!!

My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Please try to find some type of support from everybody that has posted here in response to this terrible accident......