• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I lost everything

RV77

Loc.
Springfield,IL
Dave - Although we have never spoke here or met in person I have had a knot in my stomach ever since I read the first news about the accident.I know it could had been anyone here and pray that it never happens again.

I am very sorry for your loss.I pray for the best for you and your family.
Like others have said I can not phathom what your going thru and hope you keep your chin up and be strong.

Time heals all wounds.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Dave

I have avoided this thread all day and am at a total loss for words. What can anyone say? Know that we are praying for you and your whole family.

Pete

ky-resto

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and offer my heartfelt condolences. I can only imagine the pain and grief you are experiencing right now. I'm sure you're in no way ready to "heal" from your loss, but I humbly offer a resource I have benefited from in my own life: http://www.centerforloss.com

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dave,

I read this thread early this morning and shocked to say the least! What to say is extremely hard. Sending thoughts and prayers!!!! Godspeed and days ahead to get better.

tim (eaglenest66 and the members at roadsterU13.com)

Last edited:

buckintone

Loc.
Carlsbad
Unimaginably tragic, I feel sick for you brother, I hope from the bottom of my heart u find some well deserved peace

migs

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
such a terrible tragedy to have to endure. thoughts and prayers from our family to yours.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Like many others I read this thread this morning and did not know what to say. I wish I could offer you something to ease the pain but all I can offer are my prayers for you and your family and friends. Be strong.

Henry

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I wish there was something I could say or do. Our thoughts are with you.

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
I have just come across this thread and all I can say is God is with you, my bronco brother. Prayers and condolences are sent your way.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Although we've never met, I feel terrible for what has happened in your life. I am truly sorry for your tremendous loss. Keep strong my Bronco brother. Godspeed.

Don

tw322

There are no words that can express how sorry we are for your loss. Thoughts and prayer with you.

trekgurl

Very sorry to hear of your loss,, and my prayers and thoughts go with you. May God bless you and your family during this time.

joshua

Contributor
I couldn't even imagine what it must be like. Im just a year younger. Ahh im so sorry.