• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

i need UNCUT body parts...new or used. where?

plothead

looking for uncut fenders and quarter panels.<br>i would like originals..dont mind used...but what about the new ones?<br>are the reproductions any good?<br>where can i find the old ones?<br>ty<br>cd

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
New: Jeff's Bronco Graveyard, Dennis Carpenter, Autokrafters, or James Duff<br><br>Used: Driven Auto parts, JBG classifieds, classifieds here, Broncoads.com, etc.<br><br>There was a guy I talked to about 3 weeks ago about buying some new quarters from; I saw his ad in JBG classifieds. He had bought them and then sold the project or something. He wanted $200 for both sides, upper and lower, which is a pretty good deal. They were already assembled and painted on the backside. I just decided to leave my cut. Here is his e-mail address: fyre74@hotmail.com his name is branden and his # is 413-733-8197 . I'm not sure if he sold them yet.

74bronc

Bronco Guru
I welded in James Duff lower quarters in my bronco about 3 years ago and they are OK. Took a little creativeness to make them look nice. I was also an inexperienced body guy at the time, so I could do much better now. After installing them, I hacked them up and put flares on though!! lol ;D

OP
OP
P

plothead

i see Dennis Carpenters products are $400 bucks a fender, versus $125 for Jeff's Bronco Graveyard. Are Dennis' that much better of a replacement? which fits better? is the JBG one a thinner gauge of steel?<br>ty<br>cd

G

I know this is not the place to post adds, but I'm also answering the question: I have a set of NOS Ford fenders bought in '95 that I'm not going to use b/c I went with full fiberglass (you know, we all think we'll get another one, but the Mrs. won't let us). If you are interested, I'll sell for $600 for the both (Dennis Carpenter's is $400 ea).<br>Let me know. Chris 540-344-8818 b/w 5:30 -10:00 EST Thanks.

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
I think Carpenter's are punched from the original Ford tooling, but JBG's are not. The JBG stuff has a great fit too but is much cheaper. I would buy the JBG stuff and spend the extra $$$ on other stuff for your Bronco. For the price of 2 Carpenter fenders you can buy both JBG fenders and both quarters and pay for some of the installation.

ABurns

Loc.
Vancouver WA
In the fender department.<br><br>It all depends on what you're doing with the EB. If you want a prestine driver then get the Carpenter's. The "el cheapos" are exactly that! I run them because I usually beat the crap out of my sheet metal anyway. If you lean aginst them too hard they dent. You get what you pay for.