• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I need your vote for ttc 2013!!

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
I'm in the running for top truck challange 2013!

I need as many vote's as I can get and any vote for me will be hugely appreciated!!!!

I a'm contestant #1
Pick up the April issue of four wheeler magazine and the voting forum is in there!!!

you can find them at almost any store that sell's magazine's

IMG_4358_zpsd10c66c3.jpg

here is my current build thread.
http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?87199-project-bronco-script&highlight=

If I do get in...it will be getting linked in the rear and beef everything up...and maybe some 46'' micky's lol

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
You half to do it with the magazine.

It increase's magazine sales for them witch pretty much puts on the event.

Thanks for the vote guys!

Might as well vote for #28 also his screen name "house of diesel" if you want too lol

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
nice rig, got my vote. Brian from Pa. (bottom of the page is my wheelin buddy) get mine too.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
I'll always vote for a Bronco brother - nice build, read through the entire thing. I am VERY interested in how those air shocks work out for you - I've been thinking about those for some time... Our builds are not that different either - I've toy'd with the idea of entering as well...

Good luck!

Kyle

Muddypony

Saw the pic. Best of luck! There's another Bronco from my neck of the woods. Would be awesome to see both you guys in it.

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
Thanks everyone!!

I have a build thread on this forum but no one posts on it so no one really see's it.

From my experience they should ride really nice...but might unload a little on the uncomfortable side...but I'm hoping with the leaf springs it won't unload as bad.

I really want coil overs but these will work up front for now. Then ill move them on the rear.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Cool, I wish you the best luck guys - I'm a few years from finishing my Bronco, but I think its one o the tougher trucks on here as is..