• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I need your vote for ttc 2013!!

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
Man, I really appreciate all the support guys :)
Huge thanks!

Starting my collection...can't go nuts cus, I need to finish my build..
Please vote for #1
Any votes are hugly appreciated!!
IMG_4405_zpsc8856cde.jpg

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hay you know thats not a bad deal in there either...24 issues for $15....;)

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Got my vote. Can I add please vote for number 42 I know its not a Bronco or even a Ford but Jon is a old high school buddy of mine.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Got my vote. Can I add please vote for number 42 I know its not a Bronco or even a Ford but Jon is a old high school buddy of mine.

Went and look at my no.'s that I sent in and had voted for 42.....;D

sriha

Sent mine in. I will have to look at my mag to see if 42 was one of the ones I voted for. I think I did. Good luck!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Another bump and when is the deadline to get your votes in??

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
I picked up the mag today Mitch, you got mine.

Thanks buddy!!!

I'm sad tho, if I get into top truck I can't go to the bronco safari :/ so that cinda sucks a lot cus from the meeting we had this year will be even better then last year! But it would be sweet if I got into top truck :) lol

Punisher

Thanks buddy!!!

I'm sad tho, if I get into top truck I can't go to the bronco safari :/ so that cinda sucks a lot cus from the meeting we had this year will be even better then last year! But it would be sweet if I got into top truck :) lol

Oh man. Guess I would get to be in your pit crew then. Already have my room booked for the safari. On the other hand. Ttc would be bada$$.

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
Ya...I dunno what to do.

Do I resurve a tent spot in Moab then find out im going to top truck and loose my deposet? or dont resurve a spot and dont get in and just hope that they have a tent spot open?

I dunno lol

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
I was there in 2008 when ches competed and it had fun moments but for the most part sucked cus we had to take the hole motor apart and build bump stops and was up most night's wrenching with only a few hrs sleep... made finishing the tank trap that much more amazing tho.