• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I test drove this 77 in CA wondering what you think?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good luck with your decision.. It can be tough to choose just the right one

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
You guys are amazing thanks so much for all your comments. There is nothing better than an inspired forum!

You'll have a hard time finding a nicer place to 'visit' than here. Lots of info, tons of nice people, and a lot of laughs.

Good luck with your purchase. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
In one of the 1st grouping of pictures, there is a picture of the frame and it looks to me that the fuel select switch, between the front and rear tanks is just hanging out, with no knob on it.... Looks like it has the two fuel tanks, charcol canister lines are present on the passenger frame.

If you have headers, they may have to have a Air Resources Board exemption number... As this part is ok, cause it will do the same job as the stock cast iron manifold. But I doubt it, since the cast iron manifold has provisions for the pre heat stove that is used to warm the air that goes into the air cleaner snorkle. It also has a preheat tube that heats the air that goes into the choke.

The seller/owner is completely responcible for the smog to transfer title to you... unles you wave it. Don't!

17k+ stills seems high, I would expect to see everything in its place and smog compliant.

Also if it is a 77, it is missing the front sway bar...

Last edited: