• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"I was almost born in this exact Bronco"

broncojack

Contributor
So today I went to a Toys for Tots ride, it was open to all 4x4's and started at a Jeep dealership close to me.
Needless to say I was the only Bronco there, but what really caught my eye was a very attractive young lady looking at my Bronco.
I was checking her out while she was checking out my Bronco. Yeah I 'll admit it !

She was on the phone with her Father telling him that it was the same exact truck he used to own in 1975.
Same color same interior. My Bronco is all original just like it was sold off the dealer lot.
She asked me a ton of questions that her father was asking the other end .
She talked her father into coming down to see it.
I asked her why so many questions about the interior?
Then she really blew me away when she said "I was almost born in this exact Bronco"
Her Mother was in labor and the Father was driving the Bronco when her water broke just outside the Hospital.

When here father came by to see my Bronco, he told me the same story except that he was so pissed that his wife had broke her water all over the Houndstooth cloth seats !

Stories like this from "back in the day" make my day and I really love to hear them, just thought I would share it.

Attachments

• toys4tots2.jpg
    toys4tots2.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 341
  • toys4tots3.jpg
    toys4tots3.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 321

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Oh my she's purdy...I'd let her brake wind in my Bronco.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
"So little lady, would you like to be the second one in your family to...."

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I have said it here before and I will say it here again....

I love hot gingers.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Great Story Jackson. Older I get it amazes me at just a few words from a story from the past. Informs you, She is correct at what she has to tell.
... I hope you got her name & phone Numbers. So you can have further contact with her family. Maybe even let Mom & Dad TAKE IT TO THE DRIVE-IN.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Well that's a cool story. So did it turn out to be the same Bronco for sure or just assumed?

Yeah, she's hot.

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
Great storey.

I was waiting for the part where the dad offered to buy it from you, and then begged you to sell it back to him...but didn't read that part and was surprised. Hope you at least offered them a ride...

OP
OP
broncojack

broncojack

Contributor
It wasn't the same Bronco, when I talked to the Father I asked him what happened to it? He said "It melted away" meaning rust got so bad he got rid of it.
He also said when the oil embargo was going on they would not let him fill up both tanks because they were rationing gas back then.