• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ICON to build a Bronco!?!?

daveCFPrez

Loc.
Federal Way
Has anyone seen this yet? I ran across it today, and I don't know about you...but I think it's impressive.
01-icon-ford-bronco-qs-opt.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/10/31/icon-bronco-quick-spin-review/

very nice, but not "what-ever-the-asking-price-is" nice.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Now if we could just get one to the Super Celebration in Townsend s we can look it over

Hollywood007

Loc.
Studio City
Not gonna lie, seeing the ICON at SEMA this year was what made me finally pull the trigger on picking up a EB. $170,000 is F-U level pricing, but she is sexy!

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
saw a show with the icon bronco. i don't know, but when the owner went to open the door it seemed to stick-typical of old vehicles. just makes me wonder a bit. if it's going to go over $150,000, then you'd think sticking door locks would not be an issue.

gotta love an old vehicle, no matter how much money you put it int

Bubbaluv

Loc.
Agoura Hills, CA
170K, even for a re-manufactured rig is pretty steep. It also gives guys like RR an excuse to jack prices even more on standard rigs.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Lots of discussion here. Search Icon using the thread tools and read away, my guess is there are at least 1/2 a dozen threads on it.

dax

Loc.
Tifton
Been looking at these things. I'd love to "win" one somehow. I wonder how much it would cost if you provided your own "donor" vehicle?