• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ididit steering column cable shift kit for stock column

rbwamsley

Has anyone used this kit for the stock column? I did some searching and got zero hits. It looks like it will fit our broncos.

timthumb.php

http://www.ididitinc.com/accessories-3/CableShiftLinkage_Acc-23

Thanks,
Blake

drock

Give the guys at Ididit a call. They have always been super knowledgeable and helpful when I had specific questions.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
This is the only one they list for a C4 non-Ididit column. I would have to measure my Auto column to verify the size.

Attachments

• Capture5.JPG
    Capture5.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 17

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
I emailed tech support and there response was that it would work on a early bronco but only with a C6. I'm guessing that might be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdbronco

Loc.
Panama City Beach
Not a direct comparison, but I used their cable shift kit for the ididit column and I found I had to point the cable bracket up at about 11 o'clock instead of the 5 o'clock position they called for because the fender was in the way. If you move it over a little it starts to get in the way of the brake lines and exhaust so I found it easiest to point it up and route the cable over the top and back of the motor.