• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Im getting even closer

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
This is taking me forever. I will be painting it silver in a couple days.

Attachments

• dscn0680.jpg
    dscn0680.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 471
OP
OP
mxpaz

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
I am going to put the sides on this winter. I need to go wheeln.

Attachments

• stretched bronco.jpg
    stretched bronco.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 471
OP
OP
mxpaz

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
heres a nother

Attachments

• almost done bronco0006.jpg
    almost done bronco0006.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 464
OP
OP
mxpaz

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
Just in case your wondering, its at 102 wheel base.

Attachments

• pics 007.jpg
    pics 007.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 455

Labbster

You've done alot since I picked up the roll bar! Looks awesome. Send more pics when you get it painted.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Yep, that's his red one which has been evolving for years now. That old red one was nice, but this new one is awesome ;D

Here is a pic of what it used to look like

Attachments

• hand001.jpg
    hand001.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 460

j.r.nice

Bronco Guru
Cool!Looks like fun! Out of curiousity......got any idea how much it weighs? How much of an original Bronco is left? .....the nose, dash, running gear.......anything else? ooops I see Bronco frame.....all of it used?

Nice job, maybe this is what I need;D

OP
OP
mxpaz

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
YelloTx73 said:
FIrst off, sweet rig man! Second, that rear coil setup looks fairly simple. How hard was it to rig up?
Very easy setup. It cost half what new leaf sprigs do too.

73 toy said:
Looks great, I'm jealous. Are you going to put some bronco sheetmetal on the rear? I think you should.
I plan on it. I just need to wheel really bad so I will do it this winter.

OP
OP
mxpaz

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
Hnrys69 said:
This isnt your red one is it??
Yes I know Im a dumbass. I destroyed a pefectly good Bronco. It just kinda happened. :-[

OP
OP
mxpaz

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
ballistic64 said:
I like that fourth picture with the basketball hoop attached to your front bumper so you can shoot hoops while your driving;D
Yes I just love basketball.

j.r.nice said:
Cool!Looks like fun! Out of curiousity......got any idea how much it weighs? How much of an original Bronco is left? .....the nose, dash, running gear.......anything else? ooops I see Bronco frame.....all of it used?

Nice job, maybe this is what I need;D
I have been wondering how much it weighs too. I will weigh it when Im done. The frame, axles and some body peices are all thats left. Almost all the frame is there. I cut 22" off the back of it and replaced it with tube. My main goal was to not lose the Bronco look. I just dont know if I want to add the weight of the rear quarter panels. Ill decide after I go wheeln with it.

OldieTwoShoes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
i think we should have a moment of silence for the bronco as it has passed on..................................ok done, now it is reborn into a trail eating demon (with a soul of a bronco) wooooooooo!

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Man, that thing looks good. All it needs is a hood....;D ;)