• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Im going to spring carlisle this weekend anybody need anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delconick

im going to spring carlisle and can bring whatever parts you need with me, need anything?

aaastorage

Hey Nick,
I need a set or two of the half cab rear window trim, some more 66 bumpers(front and rear) chrome or painted, a good '66 tailgate, a '66 interior rear view mirror, any and all in great condition '66 hub caps, '66 chrome headlight rings and the '67 dash trim w/ the dash. Thanks Nick, you always deliver...you are definitely the Philly Bronco Dude! Whenever you decide to leave the frigid north, head south to my little place in paradise, Sunny South Florida, we'll drink the night away...Tequila's style!

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I'm looking for:

Air cleaner heat riser for a 289 manifold with the black air cleaner (shorter than the ones used on the later 302's with the blue air cleaners).

Bench seat hinge covers

67 radio knobs (any and any other mint or NOS 67 knobs)

NOS shocks for a 67

I'm sure there is more, but that is all I can think of at the moment.

I may not be able to make it over since I have to run out to Pittsburgh, but my dad will be over to pick up tires being delivered by Coker for the above project.

Drew

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

hey alan your the man and im hot on the search for you! and its not too frigid up here right now! sunny and 80 today! :cool:

hey drew, one of these days we will eventually meet i feel like i know you from everyone talking about you (all good). i sold a set of 67 radio knobs last week and that was the only 67 knobs i had. i have a nos door handle and a nos window crank for a 67. nothing on your list at the moment though im sorry.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Yeah, you need to get out more! ;D

Years ago I parted a bunch of EB's out as well and used to have spaces at the Carlisle shows to sell(about 15 miles from my dads place, 35 from mine), but then I got more focused on getting MEB and our events going and then building, showing and and wheeling our Broncos.

I still have pallet racks full of parts....just not the ones I need right now!:(

Let me know if you run across any of these items!

I think we have a pair of NOS inner and outer handles and cranks, but I will double check.

hey alan your the man and im hot on the search for you! and its not too frigid up here right now! sunny and 80 today! :cool:

hey drew, one of these days we will eventually meet i feel like i know you from everyone talking about you (all good). i sold a set of 67 radio knobs last week and that was the only 67 knobs i had. i have a nos door handle and a nos window crank for a 67. nothing on your list at the moment though im sorry.

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

that is def a bribe.... a good one though!

where are all of the carlisle goers??????

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Dave, if that is all that is takes I should have offered months ago.

Nick, I do need a few things but I will come to your place and drink your beer. Lol.

For those not going and wanting to get out of the house come on over and help me wrench on my POS.

aaastorage

Add on's....

Hey Nick,
I'm sure your sippin' on more than a few pints by now, but I need a pair of front and rear '66 armrest in any shade of a really dark ale!

Status
Not open for further replies.