• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Indiana: All Parts must go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
B

Bloomfield Bron

Loc.
Bloomfield, IN
Buy it all then

Buy it all then or drive to Indiana to get it. I was giving you to good of a price anyways for having to deal with your attitude. Call any Bronco parts store they can hook you up. Sorry for the trouble.

craiger111

Loc.
YUMA , AZ
Buyers be Aware !

HE WILL DO YOU WRONG LIKE HES DONE OUTHERS BECAUSE THEY CONTACTED ME HE SETS UP DEALS AND BACKS OUT GOOD LUCK!!:p

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
craiger, have you shipped anything before?? shipping large stuff is a real pain in the butt. i can't blame him one bit for wanting to sell locally. his prices were close to vendor prices on the stuff new. i'm sure hope you can get a vendor to sell you something...

craiger111

Loc.
YUMA , AZ
Bad Seller DO NOT BUY !!!

Tell that to the outher people he screwed out of parts and they were not large orders or large parts ????? Tell that to them, they were waiting on him to to get the weight for shipping or a cost on shipping with money in hand LIKE ME

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
craiger, have you shipped anything before?? shipping large stuff is a real pain in the butt. i can't blame him one bit for wanting to sell locally. his prices were close to vendor prices on the stuff new. i'm sure hope you can get a vendor to sell you something...
The dude did offer to ship. Not enthusiastically, but he did offer to ship.

OP
OP
B

Bloomfield Bron

Loc.
Bloomfield, IN
wow

Wow I guess your needs should have came befor mine? I have only talked to two other people about deals and they both were very understanding about my situation. I could spout some comebacks but I'm not going to. I am sorry that you got your hopes up. But things happen. So what if you PMd me there was no money or parts exchanged. Good luck finding your parts. Don't ask me again. When or if open up the sale again don't bother. You can write all you want and change the font to bold or red. It just doesn't matter. Again sorry for causing so much trouble with you. Everyone else seems to understand

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Original post was from May fellas.
No activity here since June 17.
Would be cool if he does respond though.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.