• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

interco tire

450rbronco

so looking at a set of 36 inch tall tsl or 35 inch ltbs and want to know how close they run as in actual measurement compared to what they are labeled as.. thanks

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Never used their web-based chart, but their catalogs were not exactly the most accurate. A little maybe, but not all that much better than the rest of the tire companies.
Hopefully their online chart is more updated, but it's probably the same old stuff.

Paul

recoiljunky

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan, AL. USA
The online chart says my 36x12.50x15 TSLs are supposed to be 36.3" tall. With 12 lbs of air and my Bronco sitting on them, they measure closer to 35".

OP
OP
450rbronco

450rbronco

thanks recoil i found out that you cant go by what they say always. till you put weight on they usually are good bit smaller