• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Is this a good buy?

leewillis92

Hey everyone, i'm new here so just sayin hi and asking a question or two. Sorry if this isn't the correct part of the forum for this question!

I'm looking in to buying a bronco and i'm not sure if the price is right for this one I found on c-list.

4" lift with 36" ground hog tires and a PTO winch. He says the Holley carb needs to be rebuilt (40-60 bucks?) and the body is in fair condition. $3k. Opinions? Thanks -Lee

twbowhunter

were are you located seems high to me, ive seen cleaner ones if your not in a hurry

OP
OP
L

leewillis92

im in central texas. that is just what i wanted to hear because im new at this whole bronco thing and need as much help as i can get. thanks tw

MattW

It may not be a bad deal if it has factory power steering and a few other goodies.

twbowhunter

look at the pictures that thing is beat i would hold on to my money and look around, power steering and a few goodies dosent cost that much:eek:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hmmmm, think I would hold off for a better deal..

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Yeah, I'd agree to hold off. Much better candidates out there. Or you could low-ball him and see if he'll bite. Looks like a lot of work (depending on what you intend to do to it) and you'll be fixin' more than drivin'.