• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ISO Explorer 5.0 serpentine belt brackets

AlabamaChris

If anybody has an Explorer 5.0 serpentine belt bracket set-up they want to get rid of I would like to purchase it. If possible I would like one that has the A/C compressor, and PS pump.

Contributor
Check with sandman in the classifieds.

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If anybody has an Explorer 5.0 serpentine belt bracket set-up they want to get rid of I would like to purchase it. If possible I would like one that has the A/C compressor, and PS pump.
I have the brackets if your interested, just the brackets though. Pm me if interested

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
No, just inexperienced...

He has a post in the parts for sale section, good product as he does some blasting and painting of the brackets. I think he is up to $375 for brackets, PS pump, water pump pulley, timing cover, and harmonic balancer....

OP
OP
A

AlabamaChris

Where is the parts for sale tab/radio button? Is it the Buy / Sell, for sale / wanted & vendor forum tab?

lars

Contributor
Been here awhile
Loc.
NorCal flatlands
Ok, helping a newbie out...

This is the parts for sale forum: https://classicbroncos.com/forums/forums/for-sale-66-77-bronco-parts-toys-memorabilia.27/

This is the specific thread for the Explorer serpentine parts, referred to above (note the link is the 26th page, yup, it's been on here awhile): https://classicbroncos.com/forums/threads/serpentine-belt-drive-ford-explorer-5-0-l.220355/page-26

Lastly if you are handy and there are good junkyards in your area you might be able to scrounge all the parts locally, yourself. Always worth keeping in mind...

OP
OP
A

AlabamaChris

I REALLY appreciate all the help. I'll be up to speed in a bit. As soon as I figure out how to post pics, I'll most likly just set up under the builds tab. I'm working on a 73 frame up right now. I had to sell a 76 back when I was in the service and have regretted it since that day. Anyway thanks to everybody for being patient. Chris

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Chris. Posting pictures can be done a couple of different ways.
You can do some limited uploading into your “garage“ and “gallery“ functions that you’ll find up in one of the upper tabs.
Sorry I don’t remember the links directly since the new form software upgrade, but if you can’t find it the others will post it up for you I’m sure.

The most convenient way is to upload directly to the discussion, but you have to become a contributor for 12 bucks a year in order to post directly. Well worth it to most of us.

A third option that some use is having your pictures online using another image hosting site, such as using in another image hosting site, such as supermotors.com, and then linking the location of the pictures to your discussion.

By far the most fun and rewarding way is directly by becoming a contributor.
I know not everyone wants to jump right in and send money for an unknown, but it’s been worth it for many of us for many years to keep the site up and running as well as it has been.
It’s a great site!

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I REALLY appreciate all the help. I'll be up to speed in a bit. As soon as I figure out how to post pics, I'll most likly just set up under the builds tab. I'm working on a 73 frame up right now. I had to sell a 76 back when I was in the service and have regretted it since that day. Anyway thanks to everybody for being patient. Chris

We all had to start as a newbie on this site, and with Broncos in general, sometimes we all forget that.
Even telling someone to "do a search" as they are asking a question that has been answered a number of times can be a challenge to a new member.
I would rather spend my time here than on FB, everyone there is an expert and has their opinion to share... Sorry for the sidebar and minor rant...

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL