• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ISO - Windshield wiper blade refill

film915

Loc.
Wyoming
Does anyone sell aftermarket wiper blades that slide into the original wiper arm bracket? I can't find any for the life of me and would like to avoid having to replace the entire wiper arm.

myclsic69

Here in Pa. Federated Auto Parts sells the correct refill OR the entire correct arm with the Blade, You should be able to get what you need off their Website.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We also sell the stock replacements (if you have the arm with the curved tip?) here: https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/Wiper_Blade/Bronco_Wiper_Parts

That's great if you want a stock restoration, but I think upgrading the actual arm to a spade style that a normal snap-on blade fits is better. You can get longer blades and source them locally (usually) for less money each time (also, usually).
But money-wise, yes just a refill for the blade is likely still very inexpensive when you can find the right material.

Good luck whichever way you go. I installed the different style arms to take the normal blades years ago and never looked back. Can adjust them to fit perfectly.
In my case, I even went one size up on the blade over what actually fit, so that I had to trim a slight curve into the end so it fit over the windshield gasket without distorting or eventually tearing. This was just to get that tiny bit of extra blade at the other end.

Paul

Rocko1012

have been looking for aftermarket blade to fit this army I purchased. Anyone have part number.

Attachments

• Wiper Blade.jpg
    Wiper Blade.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 16