• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

It's Luber time so show off your uncut Bronco

Broncology

I'll add an updated pic of mine since I got the EFI conversion done and Half Cab top installed.

2l9myxz.jpg

Zillacon

What backspacing do you have on those 15x7's ? 3.5"?

Chuck

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just did a little updating to mine. The rear springs were worn out from 3-4 years of abuse so I put on some new 3.5" front coils and rear leafs and put some 255/85/17" tires on it. At the end of the month I'm moving up to Rapid City South Dakota so the hard top will be going on it also. The house we're buying even has a paint booth in the shop so maybe I'll even get it shot one color in the near future.;D

Attachments

• LUBER.jpg
    LUBER.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 570

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Mr Sick Nuts, really like your rig. I like the rocker slides. What wheels are those? Look factory but mean too. Congrats on the paint booth too!

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I hate to say it but they are factory Dodge 1500 wheels%) you have to enlarge the center holes but they have a great back spacing for LUBERS.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I made a plate that bolted to the back and made a 1/4" center hole in it. Then used a 3.5" hole saw to make the hole larger.

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
I can't get the manage attachment page to show.

>>> you have to pay for contributor status to upload pics directly from your computer to a thread.... without contributor status,, if you don't want to link from a site like photobucket or similar you can>>> upload a pic to your photo gallery....then right click on the pic...then left click properties in the box that opens...then copy the address(URL) in the other box that pops up.....then paste that address in the thread where you want the pic with
at the end of the address...