• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jeep Wheels Fit?

ltcbutch

Loc.
Selma, AL
Will the Rubicon Jeep wheels fit the EB? Found a nice set of tires/wheels for sale off of one.

Also, I got to looking at the lug pattern on the old 68-71(?) CJ5 I am selling and it appears with rough measurements to be the same as my EB? Could this be my lucky day as the old Jeep has 15" slotted mags on it. ;)

Thanks.

OP
OP
L

ltcbutch

Loc.
Selma, AL
Wrong Board!

Sorry, eyes and fingers were on two different pages. Please move to tech forum.

Thanks.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Sorry, eyes and fingers were on two different pages. Please move to tech forum.

Thanks.

You were right the first time - this is more a chat topic than a tech topic! As Tito noted CJ wheels fit - and FSJ wheels will too. The FSJs had some nice OEM slots.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
CJ has 5 on 5½" bolt circle. Same a Bronco. As long as the center hole is large enough and everything clears it will be good.

YJ/TJ/1st gen Rubicons and other 80's and newer small jeeps have 5 on 4½" bolt circle. Won't fit a Bronco.

Latest Rubicons and Wranglers (JK) have 5 on 5" bolt circle

OP
OP
L

ltcbutch

Loc.
Selma, AL
Thanks for the info.

Now I need to pull a wheel of the old CJ and check the width (and make sure the center hole clears as Broncobowsher said). Hard to eyeball it but it looks like 15x8's just sitting there with the 31s on it. May just have a set of slots that need a little TLC and a EB for a new start on life.