• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jeff's Broncorama

peterinman

Loc.
East Jordan, MI
I plan on it. It is about a 3 hr. trip for me, but I am pretty stoked about it. My dad want to go with me so that should interesting. He is a corvair guy.

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
The first one at jeffs was really cool, crappy weather but lots of ebs, I will have my green beast there. Hope to see you guys.

[quote author=RB70bronco link=board=5;threadid=16907;start=0#msg128827 date=1051670081]
I'll be there. I'm driving the Bronco with no top, its about 2.5 hour drive in 50 to 60 degree weather, I hope its worth it
[/quote]

El Jefe

Bronco Guru
I'll be there as well (only a 40min drive for me) and will drive my floor-less 74!!! see you all there!

peterinman

Loc.
East Jordan, MI
I went to it and really had a pretty good time. It was the first time that I have ever gone to a "Round up". I have been to plenty of car shows but this was cool. I saw a lot of things that stirred up thoughts in my head as I re-build mine. Did anyone else in this forum attend it? Maybe I saw and talked to you.

El Jefe

Bronco Guru
[quote author=Red Devil link=board=5;threadid=16907;start=0#msg130245 date=1052092817]
I went to it and really had a pretty good time. It was the first time that I have ever gone to a "Round up". I have been to plenty of car shows but this was cool. I saw a lot of things that stirred up thoughts in my head as I re-build mine. Did anyone else in this forum attend it? Maybe I saw and talked to you.
[/quote]

i did go; had my workinprogress red primered, eco-floor pans there. Were you the guy walking around with your dad? if so he was pretty cool and we did meet. I also met tom carper, Great Bronco Tom! I love the way it sounds!!

OP
OP
ps4wdc

ps4wdc

Loc.
Illinois
I was there...76 blue fiberglass with black STC soft top...I had a good time and met some great people!

jhunte17

Loc.
Franklin, TN
I was there too but without my bronco as it is in too many pieces. Next year (with any luck) I'll have it there. I did have a good time. Picked up some pieces to help along the project. Also picked up some inspiration for the EB. There were a lot of nice rigs out there.

peterinman

Loc.
East Jordan, MI
[quote author=ps4wdc link=board=5;threadid=16907;start=0#msg130420 date=1052148987]
I was there...76 blue fiberglass with black STC soft top...I had a good time and met some great people!
[/quote]

Boy, do I have questions for you! Nice Rig! I took a picture of it, and I rifled thru you photo album in the front seat. It appeared that you had put the glass body on within the last year?! I also really liked your tire/suspention set up underneath it.

RB70bronco

Loc.
Port Huron, Michigan
I was there in my topless orange Bronco with a cowl hood, it was pretty cool to see some other Broncos for once. what did you guys think of that chevy powered Bronco, it was really clean but dissapointed me when I seen the engine

OP
OP
ps4wdc

ps4wdc

Loc.
Illinois
[quote author=Red Devil link=board=5;threadid=16907;start=0#msg130435 date=1052150616]
[quote author=ps4wdc link=board=5;threadid=16907;start=0#msg130420 date=1052148987]
[/quote]

Boy, do I have questions for you! Nice Rig! I took a picture of it, and I rifled thru you photo album in the front seat. It appeared that you had put the glass body on within the last year?! I also really liked your tire/suspention set up underneath it.
[/quote]

Thanks Red Devil...started the project at the end of September last year, finished it about 2 hours before I left for Jeff's...be glad to answer any questions for ya'

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Anyone get some pics? Wanted to go but was workin.

grant_71

Bronco Guru
[quote author=Sr.Bronco link=board=5;threadid=16907;start=0#msg130315 date=1052108310]
[quote author=Red Devil link=board=5;threadid=16907;start=0#msg130245 date=1052092817]
[/quote]

i did go; had my workinprogress red primered, eco-floor pans there. Were you the guy walking around with your dad? if so he was pretty cool and we did meet. I also met tom carper, Great Bronco Tom! I love the way it sounds!!
[/quote]

I was there with my dad, yea I remember the eco floor pans....