• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

John Bronco

Looks like John Bronco finally got his new filly in. Pretty slick WT.
c153ff213b66097e6967266fc41430a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
The two door is the cat's meow. The 4-door is nice, too...but that 2-door is exactly the revamped EB. However, with two growing teens and two dogs...the 2-door is out the window in our household. Maybe, once the boys move out, I'll get a 2-door.

OP
OP
S
The two door is the cat's meow. The 4-door is nice, too...but that 2-door is exactly the revamped EB. However, with two growing teens and two dogs...the 2-door is out the window in our household. Maybe, once the boys move out, I'll get a 2-door.
The perks of having 18 and 20 year old sons. They don't need rides from me anymore, so I ordered a 2 door.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
The perks of having 18 and 20 year old sons. They don't need rides from me anymore, so I ordered a 2 door.

Ha. One day...One, I'll be there! I mean...I can do it now if I want, but the thing is they have the same likes like me. So, of course they want to ride in my rides.