• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

just taking a little drive in the snow

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This winter has been killing us!!! So I though I'd take a little drive. ;D

Attachments

• snow bronco.jpg
    snow bronco.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 342

Justin@WH4x4

Sponsor/Vendor
Very cool rig, and looks like a good time. Is that your kid in the passenger seat?
I think if I got caught taking my kids for a drive in the snow here in California with no top, or doors somebody would probably report me for child neglect. ;D This state is something else, however it is supposed to be 75 today :cool: so I guess it's not that bad. Thanks for sharing!

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Boy that Bronco would sure look good with some Oregon grown fender braces...LOL
Is that what they're going to end up on?

Techstudent

Loc.
Missoula
Sweet photo! I like the appearance of your Bronco. What do you have for tires on that thing? Is there a lift or no? :)

I'm working on one and will be shooting for a similar uncut look but with just plain steel wheels.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very cool rig, and looks like a good time. Is that your kid in the passenger seat?
I think if I got caught taking my kids for a drive in the snow here in California with no top, or doors somebody would probably report me for child neglect. ;D This state is something else, however it is supposed to be 75 today :cool: so I guess it's not that bad. Thanks for sharing!

Your worried that "someone" would call child services. I was worried my own mother would call child services on me! %) lol Honest officer... I was just dropping by to say hello and to test out the 4x4 to see if it still woks! lol

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sweet photo! I like the appearance of your Bronco. What do you have for tires on that thing? Is there a lift or no? :)

I'm working on one and will be shooting for a similar uncut look but with just plain steel wheels.

Thanks!!!

Just stock lift and running mud/snow bias ply 7.00x15LT tires. It gives the truck an old school look!

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thats Awesome man...but brrr. LOL

Sweet rig

Hey thanks!

After we parked it and I got flash idea that I should had my son and I put on ski goggles put down the front windshield. That really would have given the neighbors something to talk about! ;)

matts460

Over the fields we goooo in a 150 horse open Broncooooo laughing all the way... LOL That would have been a great Christmas card for the family! LOL

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeff,
That photo would make a great Christmas card! Happy New Year!

Your guys are right I could have turned into a family Christmas photo. I'll have to maybe plan that sometime.

Bernie... are you missing Ohio yet? %) lol

Techstudent

Loc.
Missoula
Thanks!!!

Just stock lift and running mud/snow bias ply 7.00x15LT tires. It gives the truck an old school look!

Thanks! I'll be picking some of those up for mine. That "old school" farm truck look is definitely my favorite for these!

How long have you had the truck?

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks! I'll be picking some of those up for mine. That "old school" farm truck look is definitely my favorite for these!

How long have you had the truck?

Yeah I have had the truck since Nov of 2010. If you look in my gallery you'll see how I got the truck. All I did was clean it and take the 1/2 cab and hard doors off because it's really a U13. But that not the half of the story of this truck! I still need to gather together info and share it if you guys really want to hear about it?

Thanks Jeff

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Hey Jeff I like that photo and the bronco neat ride.I would like to hear the story again and that was a nice 1/2 top what happen to it;)

Techstudent

Loc.
Missoula
Yeah I have had the truck since Nov of 2010. If you look in my gallery you'll see how I got the truck. All I did was clean it and take the 1/2 cab and hard doors off because it's really a U13. But that not the half of the story of this truck! I still need to gather together info and share it if you guys really want to hear about it?

Thanks Jeff

Absolutely! I'd love to hear your story! :D