• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Just wondering what kind of deal i got?

1970mule

Bronco Guru
Well i have been seeing alot of new people on the form asking if a certain bronco is a good deal or not. so i am curious what kind of deal i got i will tell you what the truck came with when i got it 5 years ago. oh and go to my gallery and check out the pic that says "when i found it on the farm in napa" please:) it i sthe one that is white.

It had a 302 2 bbl orig engine that ran, with 74 XXX miles or so, but not sure cause the odometer was broken. it had hard top with some rain gutter rust, floor pan on pass side was rusted thru, but not that bad.

body was stright, front windshield was cracked, no drivers side window glass, no seats.

it came stock no lift, dana 30. i paid $2200 for it.

crab

Bronco Guru
If it ran and drove and had minimal rust for $2200, I'd say you got a good deal. Would have been a great deal 4 years ago, but I've seen quite a few bronco's in that price range over the past two years. Of course you never know how good of a deal they are until you see them in person. I looked at at least 15 good deal bronco's before I found one that was as advertised. It's only as good of a deal as you think it is. Someone might think the bronco they just picked up for $35K was a steal.............Later..........Crab

73explorer

Loc.
Fayetteville, NC
that would have been average price - i paid $2k for one in similiar shape 4 years ago, it was a ranger though with all the goodies (plus new tires) and $500 worth of resto parts.
honestly, if its running and "roadworthy", your gonna pay $2500.