• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

JwJ in Kansas City or Kansas State?

73EB

Loc.
Bentonville, Ar
While I worked on my Bronco today pulling off the intake I was first amazed how much room you have to work on stuff, like unbolting the trans, second I noticed on the top of my C4 it had the letters JwJ then the date. Just wondering if any of you had heard of the guy/shop. I'm assuming the markings indicate a rebuild.

Jeff

OP
OP
73EB

73EB

Loc.
Bentonville, Ar
That was the area I got my bronco from, I thought it may have been done in the area. I know the PO didn't have it done but I failed to ask him where he got it.