• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Keeping it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Bell

Wanting to sell my 1967 Bronco. Spent the last few years getting it painted, rewired, etc. Now that it is done I am losing interest (which is typical for me).

Basically, you need to come look at it. It has all kinds of goodies.

289's heads were rebuilt about 10,000 miles ago.

Was stripped down to the metal and repainted 1 year ago. Totally de-rusted.

Had a painless harness installed about 2 years ago.

Power steering, front disks, headers, roll cage etc.

Runs perfectly.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52942291@N00/8379009096/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52942291@N00/8377932961/

Last edited:

Broncofan76

Loc.
Atlanta
Guys, I made a 3.5hr round trip today to see this truck - (did not buy it). Anyone who wants details just PM me and I'll fill you in the best I can.

Good luck with the sale Greg.

OP
OP
G

Greg Bell

Hey guys,

I listed this in a moment of weakness. I was basically growing bored with the project. When Broncofan76 above showed up it really sunk in how little I was really interested in selling the truck. I basically spent the whole time talking the truck down! LOL. Anyway, I am going to get an AC installed in time for the summer. Good luck folks. And good luck to Broncofan76 in his quest for a family Bronco.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey guys,

I listed this in a moment of weakness. I was basically growing bored with the project. When Broncofan76 above showed up it really sunk in how little I was really interested in selling the truck. I basically spent the whole time talking the truck down! LOL. Anyway, I am going to get an AC installed in time for the summer. Good luck folks. And good luck to Broncofan76 in his quest for a family Bronco.

That's alright, you'd have hated yourself later for getting rid of it. U made the right choice.. ;)

Broncofan76

Loc.
Atlanta
Sucks I wasted my day with it and good choice to keep it. I was helping a buddy find a bronco we'll turn something up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.