• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Kentucky eb owners

MattW

:cool: I think I made a couple people angry this morning b/c I was driving with one tire on the shoulder throwing all the snow/slush at the oncoming traffic. HAHAHA I don't get to play in the white stuff as much since I left Wyoming..

Ha, that's usually me too. I swerve for every pile of slush there is. I figure if I spread it out better it will melt faster.

;D

OP
OP
broncorckcrwlr

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
snowing more now.... I need some garage heat!! :)

Me too! I've got plenty of room but the garage is just an uninsulated pole building with a 15 foot inside height. No way to heat that thing although I have a woodburner in there. It's not bad as long as you stand beside the stove. %)

OP
OP
broncorckcrwlr

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
Guys let's move some of this chit chat to the bluegrass forum and maybe we can generate some interest from others that may surf by but don't come to Classic. Also feel free to use www.bluegrassbroncos.com in your sig line on any forums you frequent if you'd like. That's where we need to get some action imho.