• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lady Gaga's Bronco lift/tires question.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
. . . Own this classic RestoMod that has the investment pedigree associated with one of the most famed entertainer of the decade.
You will not be able to build this vehicle for this price! Not even close! . . .

Can't say she didn't warn you! ;D

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca

68Broncoz

Contributor
I would run taller tires if it was mine.

Attachments

• EBAE20A0-AC7C-4B3A-AF88-5463EEF18FD8.jpg
    EBAE20A0-AC7C-4B3A-AF88-5463EEF18FD8.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 176

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I am almost certain she was charged way too much and got way too little. That rig looks nice but I see issues and cheap routes taken. I would be willing to bet she is selling it because she is unhappy with how it drives and handles and that is a common thing that rolls through our shop from other non bronco builders, they simply don't know the vehicle well enough to make it all it can be when today people want them to handle like modern cars. I wish she would keep it but again I am certain there is a reason why she is selling. The only thing special about it other than it is a bronco is that is was/is hers right now.

OP
OP
S

smittymike19

ok, so does anyone want to help me figure out the lift size (if any) and tire size she used? LOL Thnaks!

OP
OP
S

smittymike19

If you’re going uncut like you said in a previous post, you should find the LUBR photo thread. It has a ton of pics with lift and tire size listed

the problem with photos is that depending on the angle its hard to tell how it truly sits. Looking at a video of hers driving and her getting out of it I get a feel for exactly how it looks.